Forums

Help › Forums

Sel v Transgressional

Sun, Feb 3 2019 1:56 AM (96 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2019 11:28 AM

Some amazing post match write ups !! Glad, its becoming super fun !!

OOB is out of business now lol ;) ;) 

We have some interesting matches coming up, this weekend :) Stay tuned :) 

- Carl

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2019 5:57 PM

Benjawood v
       FarFoo

As far as I know we should be playing this Thursday 17/1  8.30pm uk time

https://www.twitch.tv/foobosstcc

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 3:27 AM

FarFoo:

Benjawood v
       FarFoo

As far as I know we should be playing this Thursday 17/1  8.30pm uk time

https://www.twitch.tv/foobosstcc

This match is now Friday 8.30pm UK time

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 8:10 AM

Been a great match so far.

OOB is out of balls for me Carl lol

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 8:26 AM

Fireworks on it way, "sky up" ;) lol Pip 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 10:06 AM
    great matches played in great spirit.......can S.E.L make a late charge.....good luck to all in the remaining matches....good work carl and pip
  • pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 1:33 PM

Just had the pleasure of playing my match with Paul (niblick) and matches like that are what keeps me playing this game.

It was a top quality match in top quality company with plenty of laughs and was fun from the 1st tee to the last green. Paul it was a pleasure to have a game with you thank you, you're a credit to your club and wgt.

I managed to sneak a win in extra holes but in all fairness there was nothing to separate us tonight, apart from you running out of ice which probably just gave me the edge towards the end lmao.

It was a pleasure to meet you and I have no doubt we will play again, thank you Paul, top guy

• golferXreturns
    712 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 11:37 AM

Good Day,

Won my match 2UP against Billd1994 (Bill).  Nice guy and enjoyed the match.  Great match with some great shots by Bill.  Needed my best game and some luck to get the win.

Best Regards, Terry

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 12:23 PM

Just finished a 3&2 win against Robers (odl75). He received some rotten news today and wasn't himself and my putter was surprisingly working for the most part. Hat's off, sir, for playing on such a day and for bringing good humour on the course, inspite of everything. I hope we play again on a happier day. It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing the course with you.

• malamute12345
    73 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 2:23 PM

malamute12345 with a 3&2 win against binkybaxter1 solid game with some quality golf.

it was really nice to meet Bea. lovely person and a very good player. game was closer than it sounds could of gone either way. wp Bea.

RSS