Forums

Help › Forums

Sel v Transgressional

Sun, Feb 3 2019 1:56 AM (96 replies)
  • Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 5:46 PM

ended up winning my match vs bluey - good game mate - great to catch up after a long time and had a good game in rough winds

pete was cookin lunch and i reckon the smell of steak cooking won in the end lol

vgg bud!

• kelsp
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 1:51 AM

somehow ended up eking out a win(1up after 18) against Greg. Was a very tough game for both against a superb player like Greg who was outstanding on the front 9 but had some poor luck on the back 9.

Top player he is, was a pleasure to play and see him play.

-KP

• forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 4:12 AM

Excellent Back 9 (-12) from KP to fight back from a 2 shot deficit to win 1 up on #18.
    Very well played sir,a good fun match which I thoroughly enjoyed ,despite the result.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 7:48 AM

The late surge is going to be pretty late by the look of things lol, Transgressional have been unstoppable in this one.

Come on SEL i've run out of red paint lmao

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 7:51 AM

pipala:

The late surge is going to be pretty late by the look of things lol, Transgressional have been unstoppable in this one.

Come on SEL i've run out of red paint lmao

Pip, will never allow you to run out of it ... here is the new package lmaooo

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 7:54 AM

benjawood defeated FarFoo in a 18 hole match play game on WOLF CREEK GOLF CLUB.

(extra holes)

- Carl

• FarFoo
    2,913 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 8:27 AM

carlosdev:

benjawood defeated FarFoo in a 18 hole match play game on WOLF CREEK GOLF CLUB.

(extra holes)

- Carl

Ty Carl

Enjoyable match with Ben went to 5 extra holes.

Both had chances to win along the way.

Well played Ben

• Billd1994
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 1:56 PM

Was a great match with Terry and he was spot on down the stretch to take the win.. Had a super time playing and I hope we can get together again sometime.

Bill

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 7:31 PM
    malamute12345 with a 3&2 win against binkybaxter1 solid game with some quality golf. it was really nice to meet Bea. lovely person and a very good player. game was closer than it sounds could of gone either way. wp Bea......................................................................................................................................................................................................... yep good game good game..nicks back2back eagles on 12+13 killed me off :) ty nick enjoyed it.
  • PEnglish3
    117 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 11:26 AM

p.english v yiannis1970

thursday 9pm gmt

www.twitch.tv/paulenglish3

RSS