Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Mon, Apr 15 2024 8:56 AM (615 replies)
  • Tekomax
    56 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2022 5:34 PM

Ladychipper:

Is this you Tekoma or someone trying to imitate Tekoma? 

I am Tekoma :)

TPC Sketch1x200   TPC Sketch2x200   TPC Logo x200

How can I imitate these? :-) This is the original logo I designed for TPC.

MOE#1 - 2014  MOE#2 - 2014 

and do you remember Moe`s (MontegoMag) tournament "Moe's Scrambled Bangers"...I designed that too and many others..:)...I still have the master files. :-)

I`ve had a major illness as you know ( which I`m gonna explain some other time why I suddenly disappeared without a notice ). That`s the reason why I came back as Tekomax, to say hi to all of you and tell what has happened to me.

Because of my health issue for many years (6-7 years) I forgot my e-mail and password for Tekoma.

So...Here I am and Hi.!  :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 1:10 PM

Tekoma,

I am so happy to see you back here!!!!  We all thought you had passed away.

I have sent you a friend request so that we can personal message each other. 

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• Tekomax
    56 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 2:21 PM

Marion <3

I haven`t got your friend request...I guess it does not reach me.

I`m having some problems with the site. It seems many things have changed over the years...I was already trying to figure out the changes.

The only thing I can do is to write stuff on my wall...I`m able to write on Forums but the posts must be approved first...cannot write messages on other peoples walls, I don`t think my 'add as friend' button functioning nor 'play now' button.

I don`t see any golf courses and I appear offline. I think the game is not flash-based anymore.

My Laptop is Dell / Windows 7 Ultimate and Help / FAQ says it should be minimum Windows 8.1 or higher...So if that`s the case, means, it will take some time to contact you guys.

I need to get Windows 10 or 11...So bear with me this will take some time.

till next time...take good care :)

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 8:57 PM

Your friend request is in the new version of WGT.  Since flash went away it is now a stand alone version.  Go here and read up and see how to get the new version.  I used it until my Windows 7 version quit on me.  I now have a Windows 11 desktop.  It should still work for you.   https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/606334.aspx 

You will have to get your friend requests from the new version.  You should still be able to add friends from the old version though.  All playing is done from the new version.

You take good care too!

Marion

• nopro17
    16,139 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 3:39 PM

Welcome back!

As Marion said, we at TPC and many other people within WGT had feared the worst.

Those rumors were obviously greatly exaggerated. ;-)

Tekomax:

I`m having some problems with the site. It seems many things have changed over the years...I was already trying to figure out the changes.

The only thing I can do is to write stuff on my wall...I`m able to write on Forums but the posts must be approved first...cannot write messages on other peoples walls, I don`t think my 'add as friend' button functioning nor 'play now' button.

The "Add As Friend" button SHOULD work.  Send one to me and we'll get you sorted out.

Tekomax:
    My Laptop is Dell / Windows 7 Ultimate and Help / FAQ says it should be minimum Windows 8.1 or higher

I can assure you that the game does work on Windows 7.  Now, whether it works on your computer is another story altogether.  Every one is a bit different.  Before you go out and get a new computer, let's give Win7 a shot.

Glad to see you back!

Gary

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 4:26 PM

Hi again Tekoma,

You should send customer care a message and see if you can get your old account back so you don't have to start out as a Hack again. 

I also noticed that when you come to this WGT site there is a question mark next to "sign in " that you can click on that says "forgot password" so that may work. 

Anyway, we would love to have you back in TPC when you get all this sorted out. 

Try sending me a friend request from this site. If we can get friended it would makes things easier to communicate and help you.

Like Gary and I said it should work on Windows 7. 

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 8:30 AM

Boosting up because we have a couple of openings.  :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 11:27 AM

Boosting up.  We have a few openings. 

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 11:48 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2022 3:42 PM

LOL!  Too funny!  So you see we have a few jokesters as well.  :-) 

Good times can be had.

RSS