Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Mon, Apr 15 2024 8:56 AM (615 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 9:52 AM

golfalex0:

I would be interested in joining. I've played daily for over 950 days and am interested in finding a new club. Any chance of joining? I'm golfalex0 with Eagles express. Any reply is appreciated. 

I will send you a friend request so we can talk in private by personal messaging. Please look for it.

• RedDogg006
    62 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 1:27 PM
    Good evening…I am getting back into WGT and looking for a CC…..I played for 5 years and quit for Five…lol……..starting from scratch as of yesterday and @ level 28 at the moment…I started in birdieboys and penalty box …taking me a little time to get my swing back and Raytheon..but I miss it….when I quit I think I was tour champion level 102….I’d really like the opp to return to a good cc,,,I’m asking for an invite….ty
  • Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 4:37 PM

Hi RedDogg006,

Are you sure you can't get your old account back?  I would check with WGT and see. 

We only accept Pro tier and up in TPC so you would either have to get your old account back or let us know when you turn Pro.  I will send you a friend invite so we can discuss things in private. 

You would also have to be without a Country Club and you are now in one.

• RedDogg006
    62 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 10:36 AM
    Not in one now and a tour pro…..I can’t get it back as I have changed locations,computers,lost name I went by,passwords so I would rather just start over and not bother of them telling me i have dole accounts now
  • SkillzGotti
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 10:28 AM

I just sent a request to join...long time player with a new gig that is going to allow me to play alot more...just looking for an active club that is fun...I was a 10 year member of Nice and Friendly prior to my last hiatus so I'm not a CC jumper...looking for an opportunity to contribute!!

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 8:28 AM

Welcome back to WGT and into TPC!

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 6:50 PM

xxx

• Yohaan
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 7:44 PM

Hey, I have sent in a request to join your club. I've been playing since 2011 but had taken a break for some time and now I'm back and ready to get back on the grind! Would be great to join your community. Thanks!

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 8:52 AM

I have sent you a friend request so we can talk in private.  Be on the lookout for it. 

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 8:03 AM

We have a few openings.  Want to grab one? 

RSS