Forums

Help › Forums

Free Dotty.....HE IS ;-)

Sat, Dec 15 2018 11:03 AM (159 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 3:51 AM

Strooth.........................SEL was and is a stand-up club.  

In all honesty, I do not have the confidence in WGTs implementation instruments that I would like to have.

I urge WGT to step back and look at this one again, with an open mind.......My best to all.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 4:52 AM

Bloody Nora!

What's all this then?

AAA is behind the safe return of DOTTY, all the way! 

(& besides that, I owe him a 6 pk & a ctn of smokes & I'm sure that he'd be hangin out by now!)  LOL

• PEnglish3
    117 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 5:49 AM

This thread saddens me so much, to see a friend treated this way, and knowing paul and the love he has for the game, but more importantly to him to have his integrity questioned just isnt right.

I am fully behind wgt banning multi accounts but there has to be a time when they hold there hands up and say sorry we have made a big mistake.

i have been playing this game a long time now, and i have the same opinion about there customer service now as i did from day one, its about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Until this situation is sorted i wont be spending another penny on this game, all we ask for is a quick response and to be kept updated. its crazy how they treat people.

stay strong paul me old strawberry.  barrraaakkk barrraakkk

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 6:10 AM

Please WGT, take another look at this case, see the error of what has been done and free Dotty.

It's the right thing to do.

• mucknoswinger
    6 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 7:19 AM

I think it would be a good idea if EVERONE use the free issue balls for the remainder of the month (and longer if required) hit them where it hurts. 

We could have competitions where the nearest to 81 wins the game (9 holes). WGT are not going to risk losing the money they make from this club.

Muckno

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:19 AM

Hi everyone. I'm personally looking into this today to see what's what. 

I want to make it clear that we can not be open and transparent about this because of our privacy policy. We can only share details of this account with the the player who made it. 

_CHAMPION 

• Geraldroos
    483 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:21 AM

My first post must have been deemed unfit to print so here goes another try.

Dear nice people at WGT. I have actually in the past had very positive feedback from you on issues that I experienced. You are nice people and we all love the game that you develop and maintain. At times people abuse the game and you quite rightly take action against them. However, in this case you have taken down an innocent man, one of the top top people in this game, loved and respected and at the helm of a very vibrant CC that promotes your product to the full. Please admit that this time you have made a mistake and just let us get on with what we do best, play WGT.

Thank you WGT

Gerald

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:26 AM

WGTChampion:

I want to make it clear that we can not be open and transparent about this because of our privacy policy. We can only share details of this account with the the player who made it. 

_CHAMPION 

Tyvm for taking this personally in your hands Champ, hats off :)

P.S.: if it can help you, as I wrote before, I sent my personal info requested for the account verification to your members@worldgolftour.com :)

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:27 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Well Done Champ !!! A big Salute 

- Carl

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2018 8:31 AM

WGTChampion:
    Thank you Sir.

RSS