Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 11:42 AM

shing1:

i wasnt refering to you yiannis. ive plyed you and your either a *** cheat or a average player  , the latter i would say

95% 0f players are struggling, moaning about the game, 5% 0f you cant be right eh...?

I am an average player as u suggest who hits many many times sub 60 rounds. So? That makes me an average **** cheater?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 11:47 AM

Yiannis1970:

shing1:

i wasnt refering to you yiannis. ive plyed you and your either a *** cheat or a average player  , the latter i would say

95% 0f players are struggling, moaning about the game, 5% 0f you cant be right eh...?

I am an average player as u suggest who hits many many times sub 60 rounds. So? That makes me an average **** cheater?

Look at my list of top players above.  Yiannis is not just an average player.   He is in the top 15.  Shing, you don't even make the list, sorry.  Keep practicing, maybe someday.   

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 11:59 AM

HenryKawa:

CEverett12:

Yiannis vs. Henry for 10,000 credits 

Live on twitch .  

Set a date id like to watch ..

LOL...   WOW.   He will be hard to beat.  Look at his Average score 51.   Great player, probably in the top 15 players currently playing WGT.  I'm not sure I want to risk 10,000 credits.   

I will accept the challenge however.    

We play for no credits.

Match Play, St. Andrew, Back 9, 30 second clock.

Twitch is fine but someone else will have to set it up because I've never done it,

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 12:06 PM

Yiannis1970:

I don't play against hacks CE, nor like taking candy from a baby....

LMAO......Good One😂😂😂😂

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:00 PM

HenryKawa:

HenryKawa:

CEverett12:

Yiannis vs. Henry for 10,000 credits 

Live on twitch .  

Set a date id like to watch ..

LOL...   WOW.   He will be hard to beat.  Look at his Average score 51.   Great player, probably in the top 15 players currently playing WGT.  I'm not sure I want to risk 10,000 credits.   

I will accept the challenge however.    

We play for no credits.

Match Play, St. Andrew, Back 9, 30 second clock.

Twitch is fine but someone else will have to set it up because I've never done it,

Also will need to pick a date and time - you pick and I will be there.  Good luck and have fun.  You will likely beat me sir.    Henry (Bozo the Clown).

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:05 PM

oh yeah thanks for the list of cheats henry

thats why im not on it...lmao

• craigswan
    31,048 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:23 PM

It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bull sh it requires no such conviction..

The most agonizing lesson is learning how much more agile and inventive a liar is than a loyal and honest person. I don't dismiss those values, but I do think they are more difficult to live up to than the opposing ones.

Trolling on the next level, chapeau..

It’s not a lie, if you believe it. .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:36 PM

craigswan:

It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bull sh it requires no such conviction..

The most agonizing lesson is learning how much more agile and inventive a liar is than a loyal and honest person. I don't dismiss those values, but I do think they are more difficult to live up to than the opposing ones.

Trolling on the next level, chapeau..

It’s not a lie, if you believe it. .

Craig, I would like to point out # 7 on the list of Top Players.   Would you agree with it?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:57 PM

Someone forwarded a name to me of whom may actually be the "Best WGT Player of all Time".     Even though I kind of disagree with him because I still feel that honor should go to the one and only HK (B t C), here is the name of the Actual Best Player of all time according to that person who contacted me >>>>  Jsnkoch.

I will have to find a spot on my Top Players List.  I will go to my committee and we will discuss and have a vote on where to place Jsnkoch.  It's not just me making these decisions.  Its a whole process with discussions and committee meetings.  

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:25 PM

shing1:

oh yeah thanks for the list of cheats henry

thats why im not on it...lmao

55 avg champion....perchance it takes one to know one?

RSS