Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 3:51 AM

So your staying henry .

Don't tell the greek .

A top policeman  by trade but a golfer by vocation, henry has made the move into film production as a creative producer and is the driving force behind the  bizarre world of golf in Greece..

“Its main theme is the importance of faith, faith in oneself,”

Yet, faith is a concept that requires a total surrender to a higher power or belief system. And this concept is also true in wgt  golf..

Henry demands an acceptance of the spiritual world.. the mystical aspects of the game may be as much a function of human potential or ability as it is the supernatural..

Golf tinged as religion. They just cannot help themselves..

Henry had been looking into opportunities in real estate development and in the process learned that the Greek government was rewriting its laws to attract direct foreign investment for the construction of new golf courses.

That made him want to research the golf market in Greece, which, as he learned, was virtually non-existent especially when compared to Spain and Portugal.

Could henry tap into Greece and could Greece – and the Greeks – tap into golf with his help of course .

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 6:30 AM

Always had this question: The assistant of the Chef is called Sous Chef. The assistant of the clown is called Sous Clown?

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 6:58 AM

Good comeback yiannis .

Merry christmas to you .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 7:58 AM

Craig thank you for the beautiful writing above.  You are just as good as Shakespeare - the way you are able to use words to tell a story - its like listening to poetry.  You are a very intelligent person with a great command of the English language.  As far as Yiannis is concerned, I have forgiven him for all his past sins, for he knows not what he does.  I love him as I do all my fellow human beings.  We all share the same globe and the world should try to get along in peace and love for each other.  

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 9:13 AM

Sorry my clown, usually those who forgive sins can read and write. After all these posts and still you can't post my name correctly. Probably your enormous I.Q. has been broken down....

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 9:24 AM

Yiannis1970:

Sorry my clown, usually those who forgive sins can read and write. After all these posts and still you can't post my name correctly. Probably your enormous I.Q. has been broken down....

Thank you sir.   I made the correction.   You are forgiven. 

L.y., Henry

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 9:39 AM

Thank you my Bozo, i appreciate it.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 5:17 PM

Yiannis1970:

You welcome Yiannis,

Signed, Henry (Bozo the Clown)

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 6:40 PM

HenryKawa:

Yiannis1970:

You welcome Yiannis,

Signed, Henry (Bozo the Clown)

Yup, Henry would be a Clown in Greece even 2400 years ago, people would have a good laugh back then.

HenryKawa:

Its good to know that I have so many great friends.  Some of my best friends are:  PDB1, Craigswan, Gonfisson, Allosso, Topshelf, Simon, Nancy1959, Ssommers, Scotthope, Jcarmichael, msyomyon, conveyorguy, mgb01, ladychipper, garylewisgr... and many many more..... 

HenryKawa:

... like 6290 more!  lol

Back then there was this guy named Aristotle who had studied men like Henry Kawa.

Aristotle would agree that “The friend to all is a friend to none”.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 6:40 PM

Henry,  with your talent and mad skills, I'm sure you won't waste your time playing for fun since you always hurry and get it over with in 5 holes. So I'm sure you only play challenge matches.

What's the least and the most credits you have won in one game?

RSS