Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:26 PM

HenryKawa:

I will accept the challenge however.    

There is no challenge, cause you are no challenge at all, just a joke. I don't waste my time with clowns such as yourself. Just practice, make some wins against really good players and not your ''puppet friends'' and then will talk about. Try to put your name between top players in the main events and then i recall anything i have said against you. Till then (in about a decade that is), convince yourself about the greatness of the mediocrity you are and stop challenge players who really know how to play the game.

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:32 PM

omg you think averages are correct???........LMAO

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:32 PM

ct690911:

shing1:

oh yeah thanks for the list of cheats henry

thats why im not on it...lmao

55 avg champion....perchance it takes one to know one?

ROFL Colin!!!

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:37 PM

Yiannis1970:

HenryKawa:

I will accept the challenge however.    

There is no challenge, cause you are no challenge at all, just a joke. I don't waste my time with clowns such as yourself. Just practice, make some wins against really good players and not your ''puppet friends'' and then will talk about. Try to put your name between top players in the main events and then i recall anything i have said against you. Till then (in about a decade that is), convince yourself about the greatness of the mediocrity you are and stop challenge players who really know how to play the game.

bhuahauaauahauhauahauabahauahaabhuahab :D :D 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 7:05 PM

I've made a few corrections and additions to the official list:

Current TOP WGT PLAYERS:

1. Gwen77

2. Nancy1959

3. Fmagnets

4. Young46

5. Baruni42

6. Sebicu

7. Jsnkoch

8. Yiannis1970

9. Henry (Bozo the Clown)

10.  Maoriand1

11.  Ecc370

12.  Tgkomv

13. Mattmaher35

14. Brighthousechamp

15. Stuman66

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 1:32 AM

shing1:

omg you think averages are correct???........LMAO

Forget the averages:

After 9 years, you have 10.420 rounds and many alt an mps.

Your avg to pin is 12 ft. 

Your putting avg per hole is 1.53.

Your one putt% is 48.38%

From 10-25 ft (which is your average) you have 5,93%.

Nevertheless, you call cheater whoever consistently hits sub 60 rounds. Well...just take a look at these numbers of the players who hit under 60 and you can understand what is the difference.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 2:13 AM

After your msg on my wall I m really sorry to have laught at you but I was laughting for yiannis msg to you. 🤣🤣🤣

I know I know... U are the best of all time..  🤣🤣🤣

Ps. Really thanx to have listed me behind your back.. Great honor for me. ❤️

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 3:10 AM

again thanks for clarifying my point

ask the 95% of players out there n they will say because of the numerous defects in the game its impossible to score sub 60s all the time

how can you get nearer the pin when clubs are going 10 -15ft longer or shorter than usual or the wind does nothing or double of what it is meant to. the greens are a joke with the number of lipouts etc etc

maybe we 95% of players get theses cos we dont cheat......eh

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 3:42 AM

If you are talking about VEM, you are absolutely wrong. VEM comes not into play ON EVERY shot. So, 95% of players who are complaining maybe have other reasons. Do they know pretty well their clubs? Do they know what type of shots to chose in every situation? Do they play with decent balls that have enough spin to follow their strokes? Do they aware the greens and how much the ball is rolling after the first carry? The same...do they know how much their ball rolls with no spin, half back spin or full back spin using for instance PW or 3 iron? Do they understand of apexes and trajectories of the ball according to wind. Do they know that the distances on every course are not the same? (other holes are playing long, others short).....and so many many other factors.

RSS