Forums

Help › Forums

Being moderated-my take.

Mon, Mar 21 2022 8:27 AM (137 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 8:16 PM

The *loquacious one*

To be fair, The pot & kettle thing......

Transference

Look it up, your picture will be in the header, on the page....

I've noticed in 5 + decades on this planet, the way people blame EVERYTHING bad that happens to them, on others.

I'm not going to answer to the inane diatribe above. The mods would never allow it.

Well, maybe a smidge.....

To infer, (look it up) that I am in some way *in* with the mods, is probably the most outlandishly, truly idiotic things, that could ever be spat out of a pie hole.

The only reason both these posts were put through, IMO, is the senior moderator is bored out of his, her mind, and decided it may be time for a derailment.....LOL

Hi ICON. Been a while. WGTdude, don't know you, however proper salutations to you as well.... Now, with the formalities exhausted... 

Perhaps they want to spice up the forums again.... IDK

I need not defend myself against it either, it is known by all who witnessed it.

I don't need to quote you, to find out how much of the HELPFUL monies you received, was returned to the very HELPERS, that took valuable time, then MONEY, to help you.

Go Fund Me is reciprocal. (L  I U) Look it up, for the addlebrained

An average nine year old, has the capacity to perceive the truth in words. Others don't, and never will...

Another old idiom comes to mind... *Me thinks you protest to much* 

Paul, I learned a long time ago, that I do not have to beat people up.

They do a monumentally better job of it, upon themselves, than I ever could with my fists, or words.

pdb1:
      You make yourself look like some deranged old man with hallucinations . Everyone can see this

Yes Paul.... You found me out. After all this time...... Darn.........

Image result for deranged old man pics

And it only took 5 years (perhaps more) of collating every written letter in here into graphs, worksheets, etc.

Thank the deities you don't do power point. Although, with the inordinate amount of time you are spending in the annals of WGT, one would think it a marketable skill, in the depleted, real workforce today.

Oh dearie me. I do hope I did not offend anyone not working, sitting at home collecting free money.........

Paul, if it didn't happen, then why are you so upset about it?

This may be difficult for you to read......

There are people out there that can think for themselves....

OH PISHAW, I said it!  Matter of fact, met a real genius a couple days ago. Conversation was elevated.

No buttons, you need a key to get to that floor....... Oh NO, I did it again......

All in fun Paul, get a grip on something else. You'll go blind on your current coarse

Cheers

Well, that should be good for a continuance of my meteoric moderation ride>>>>>

Also as a PS.

My best buds the *MODS* are on the edge of their chairs, waiting for this response...

With popcorn, and nachos  

NO one, is waiting Paul, accept you of course..... *The Garrulous One*

Call me out anytime you like. I will do my best to help you remember...........

One would think you would thank me, for having one of your posts put up on time. That's the best I can do with me buddies.......................

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 8:29 PM

pdb1:
      From this though I have now been enlightened as to the change in my relationship with Moderation .And now proven that Joe has made sure they believed all of his lies about me . He said that they do .

Are you effin kidding me right now??

Please send proof that I am *on the in* with the mods please.

I would like to use my new super power to remove myself from moderation

Wha..... what was tha....... You talkin to me?

All pro shop stuff will now be available on the WGT *Black Market*

Apparently, I can now do this

Must have dark web experience.............

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 1:48 AM

Paul is correct in his assertions. I considered Joe a good friend and was siding with him as he felt he was done wrong. After a few posts from Joe, Luckyskreet (always game to play the bully) and myself, I felt enough was enough and buried the hatchet with Paul. We played a couple of alt shot games and they went extremely well. I was surprised at how well he played actually. 

I also agree that moderating him for this length of time is ridiculous. I was moderated for a year for crossing Danny (good friends with Icon), so I know the politics behind much of it. In Paul's case, I cannot fathom why he has been in the wgt dog house for so long.

ct

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 5:36 AM

ive been moderated for over 5 years now and dont give 2 F**KS , F**K you wgt and your S**t SHOW game

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 5:37 AM

ct690911:
    I also agree that moderating him for this length of time is ridiculous. I was moderated for a year for crossing Danny (good friends with Icon), so I know the politics behind much of it

I had had a disagreement with Icon's girlfriend on Wgt and that was years ago and I'm still censored, Maybe Icon is this issue??

Pase

• craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 6:47 AM

I did follow your problems at the time with great interest paul . Glad to hear some friends and wgt mates chipped in .

I believed you and wished you all the best at the time .

I actually was astonished at the american system being so harsh as to leave you in that state . 

In uk you would have got a house with no rent to pay , free operation and health care plus enough money to live on .

That is why all the refugees want to come here as we are a soft touch .

Great to see you are back on your feet again to an extent .

Come on moderators give the guy a break .

It was a one off .

• craigswan
    30,985 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 8:00 AM

Golf Slice GIFs | Tenor

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 9:08 AM

RSS