Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Bracket Eliminations

Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • Buddbirdie
    496 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 8:22 AM

3RD FRIEND REQUEST SENT TO ROMAX. NO REPLY SO FAR.

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 12:03 PM

Shedlite:

NicNac19 vs 19cltc67 < match status?

ive sent dave a PM to arrange a time/date, he mite not have seen it yet tho

ill get bk on the case right now, it will be played in time

hopefully over the weekend, ill msg if theres any drammas

cheers

bill

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 4:23 PM

Conveyorguy by 1 over WigerToods2010 after 11 holes, a most enjoyable round with a new friend. Thank you again Shedlite for hosting the tourney this year, and thank you Johnny for a fun round. Ta m8. cheers and salud !

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts

Conveyorguy by 1 over WigerToods2010 after 11 holes, a most enjoyable round with a new friend. Thank you again Shedlite for hosting the tourney this year, and thank you Johnny for a fun round. Ta m8. cheers and salud !

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 4:24 PM

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 4:37 PM

conveyorguy:

LMAO....posted 4 5 times.....well worth rubbing the salt into the wound don't ya think Johnny?

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 4:47 PM

WigerToods2010:

Shedlite:
    conveyorguy vs WigerToods2010 <friends....need match status

Agreed tee off time set for later on this evening here in UK... fingers crossed we get it done.

Just completed my match with Conveyorguy taking the "W"  on the 3rd extra hole... I think.

Man showed up bang on time and was an absolute gentleman. Nice, friendly chat with some good golf from both at times. For me that's what WGT is all about. Jeez, I even threw in the occasional fairway now and again. :)

Cheers for the game and good luck going forward.

@Shedlite & Co:

Thanks for giving myself, and others, the opportunity to pay our own wee tribute to Dennis. Appreciate all the effort that's been put in behind the scenes. Well played all concerned on a fine job.

Here's wishing The Andyson continued success.

Regards,

Johnny.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 5:06 PM

alanti:

conveyorguy:

LMAO....posted 4 5 times.....well worth rubbing the salt into the wound don't ya think Johnny?

Well damn new computer geez only posted once... I miss my Vista OS !

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 5:26 PM

# 

Any last min players who want / need to get a game in . I will play you But we have to use starter gear for the fun . And your game will count ! 

OPY 

Side note . I know something you dont know .  

RSS