Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Bracket Eliminations

Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • wmkyle
    438 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 5:30 PM

Wmkyle defeated RonCarr. Thanks for the match Ron. Met a good fellow out there and will see him more often on the links.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 6:15 PM
    dabgum it, moving xcountry does not help. sorry I missed it
  • tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 1:49 PM
    24 Aug
    tygerjr defeated biggunky in a 9 hole match play game on CONGRESSIONAL C.C..
    i think i caught him on an off day  :(    ,...... next time man
  • Buddbirdie
    496 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 2:03 PM

Someone needs to talk with ROMAX.  I got in touch with him and he sounded confused about me friending him. He also stated he is very ill and couldn't play his best but he would try to get our round in. Doesn't sound fair to him. Let me know something.

thanks,

Buddbirdie

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 2:11 PM

ANDYSON MEMORIAL BALL MARKERS

I posted the following in another thread. All interested in receiving new ball markers must let me know........

I finally secured the maker of the markers, to a price yesterday.

It will be done in 3 weeks. I should have them by then, according to the maker.

I want to state something here & now.

This would NOT be happening if mrcaddie, ie,. Wayne, did not start another fine tradition.

Send accolades his way. He has been very helpful in imparting the information that I needed, to carry this out this year. So send Wayne some lovin........

Also Opyeuclid has added his presence, to help with the postage costs. Send some more lovin to Opy. 

So, I'm going to need addresses. All who completed the first two rounds shall be recipients of the new and improved ball marker. Also, a surprise.....

You can send me an invite & I'll give you a G-mail account to keep your info private from these servers, cough, cough, if you know what I mean.

Your privacy is paramount with me. I can't believe I'm doing this myself.

Everything shall be deleted once the markers have been sent. So please get it right the first time. If you want to use some obscure name, I'm good with that as well

If you want my address, ask Opy..... The mail lady hates me........

If anyone has a better idea, don't hesitate to throw it out there....

Don't take any offense of me cleaning my friends list after all this. I don't want to give the meter the heeby jeebies

The sooner I get addresses the sooner I can start the envelopes.

Cheers to all involved

Joe

☢------------------<*{{{{{-(

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 2:26 PM

as brad already reported a win for himself,well played and very enjoyable game plenty of chit chat and great company thanks very much brad,best of luck in future rds m8

a big thankyou to shedlite for putting on this great annual event,lots of fun and met a new friend and hopefully get another knock in soon

cheers        mark.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 3:52 PM

Buddbirdie:

Someone needs to talk with ROMAX.  I got in touch with him and he sounded confused about me friending him. He also stated he is very ill and couldn't play his best but he would try to get our round in. Doesn't sound fair to him. Let me know something.

thanks,

Buddbirdie

I am not copping out here at all...I am in a hard battle, but I said I would do my best to get the round done and I will. My word is still gold....even if I'm not.

Just pick a time and let me know when.....and we will get it played come Hell or high water. .

Romax..

• Buddbirdie
    496 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 5:21 PM

Very sorry about you struggle. How about Saturday afternoon at 3:00 EST?

Budd

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 6:38 PM

Ok....see you tomorrow @ 3;00 pm. If for some reason I just can't do it I will let you know and forfeit the match so things can keep moving along.

Romax.

• stashb
    555 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 7:39 PM
    24 Aug stashb defeated perkadan in a 9 hole match play game on CONGRESSIONAL C.C Was a good game in good fun to honor a good man. Thank You again Bill
RSS