Forums

Help › Forums

System Update 10/12 11PM Pacific Time

Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:57 AM (66 replies)
  • STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 8:19 AM

Hey guys you notice Pinehurst no. 8 and St. Andrews are addedd to the list of courses.

But it sucks that out all of the courses only Bethpage and Kiawah can be played in stroke play will the others are only avalible for Closest to the Hole.

They should update and have the other 5 courses avaliable to play in stroke play.

I would love to play the front nine on Pinehurst in stroke play.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 8:50 AM

Hey, I've just noticed something else! When one of your friends enters a tourney, it appears on the 'Friend Updates' bit on the home page. Another good idea!

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 8:55 AM

Hi Alex - are 'instant replays' gone now from multiplayer play? Haven't gotten any since the update....

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:00 AM

Bug in matchplay.

Opted to join a group.

Gave me a group with 2 players already assigned, who then went to play. When I quit (since I wasn't part of the group) it says I have forfeited the match. And I am sure this will show up in my stats as a loss.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:08 AM

Hi sean, to confirm, you joined a matchplay game, but you got a multiplayer game screen that already had two players in the lobby?

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:10 AM

That is correct

• PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:20 PM

Ok, not only does the spin on my B-ES balls don't work, but my swing meter is worse now. Let me know when you get things worked out. I am going into retirement until it's fixed. Pete

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:45 PM

I like the faster green speeds.  However, there should be an option during practice round to pick the "fast" green speed.  Secondly, I really like the trace "comet tail" on replays, it is an invaluable tool. Keep up the great work and don't stop.

• ChampionIAm
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:09 PM

Several shots, you are not able to move the spot to apply spin on the ball and some times you are on the fairway but, the ball is on a tee. In both stroke play and C-T-P Challenges. Also get popped out when trrying to click on stats, awards, or any other tab on Profile page.

• PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 9:22 PM

Is anyone else having swing meter issues. It is very jumpy, and it just disappeared on me my last game. And what a bunch of wasted shots with my B-ES balls, can't use spin on them anymore, and you can't sell them back.

RSS