Forums

Help › Forums

perfect way to finally know if those top dogs around here aren't cheating

Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:32 AM (51 replies)
  • rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:03 AM

leetiyler, sorry if I misunderstood what you were getting at. As to whether a master can score 30 with starter clubs, I think that depends on the variables. What course and what 9 holes. Also if they have to play from the master tees and the tee shot won't make it or will barely make it to fairway, then yes I would agree. However there are players on here that have upgraded just the driver (to keep their tee shot around same distance as from pro tees) and can shoot 30.

I am not one of those, however I have played with those that can.

Anyways, you seem to be putting a lot of energy into your posts and it does not seem to be going anywhere. You can let out your frustration on me in a ladder game if you want :)

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:07 AM

leetiyler:
    Life as we know it will disappear, just like being NUKED

What's that? Another comparison to real life? Sorry to burst your bubble, other-Lee, but WGT is not a perfect world.

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:12 AM

. As to whether a master can score 30 with starter clubs, I think that depends on the variables

Hi rusty

I will make myself clear. You play with reg clubs, pro tee and even if your name is woods, you will not go around in 30. You need 5 birds and no bogey's. IMPOSSIBLE

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:20 AM

What's that? Another comparison to real life?

Sorry  I no understand. I thought it was funny that someone would worry that a 3 day ban would be placed on us. I would say that someone needs to get a life

Lee, but WGT is not a perfect world.

yes, but join me in trying

• phillipboomboom
    16 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:24 AM

I'm calling you out!!! come to the ladder - we'll set it up for any course/tees/wind you want to play from - I'll put all starter clubs back in bag - accept and come to class... or shut up

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:29 AM

leetiyler:
    Yes, but join me in trying

The way to improve is not to whine and cry like a baby! Never is anything perfect in this universe.

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:30 AM

boom boom, come to my golf course and you are on. I am a 78, you are a 66, so with reg clubs you should blow me away. I do not know how to get to ladder, so figure out how we will meet, and you can bet your life that I will be there.

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:33 AM

The way to improve is not to whine and cry like a baby! Never is anything perfect in this universe.

NAME CALLING IS NOT THE WAY TO WIN AN ARGUMENT. Nothing is perfect, but why not try to make it perfect, or are you the type that likes imperfection?

Words like whiners etc is a loser way of saying I have lost the argument, so I will call names.

• phillipboomboom
    16 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 3:46 PM

www.wgt.agls.org.uk

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 5:01 PM

hey boom boom, are you ducking me, I said WGT sight, BETH, FRONT 9.  I am easy, do not be afraid, I play 10 times a week, you play 100, you got 66, I have 78, c'mon, do not be afraid

RSS