Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:32 AM (51 replies)
  • playerjj2468
    24 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 9:43 PM

how are you even a master you suck

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 11:58 PM

He did it on purpose...to draw attention to himself....

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!!

LOCK THIS THREAD....Or better yet lock coolhotfun's account......

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 1:04 AM

the top players are terrified of a live, in-person tournament because then you'd see they're nerds, who couldnt hide behind anonymous avatars. They'd also have a difficult time rounding those players up in person because half of them are the same people with multiple profiles.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 2:03 AM

I wouldn"t spend your last penny to fly out and play your game. Mr Cool you pay the bill and I'm first in line to be at your party. Once there you will get too see my smile up close and in personal as I stick my click finger up your  @$%%$%@#.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 2:25 AM

How in the heck  can you cheat in this game anyway!!! I mean  like you cant hook a macro into flash..but since this is a computor game, and its digital..except for the (Beast)alittle thinking and planning and a steady mouse button will yield a ton of great shots...so I have to assume your brain is faulty...my best is -7  or -6...and i took some time to chart out some things to do it...i dont play a huge amount of rounds...so I play really bad sometimes too..do I complain?  No I find people around me that I enjoy playing with, we have fun beating the crap out of each other...talk trash...what ever and typically the best rnds we have in a 4some are around -4...so what...why the sour grapes? Get real  and I just feed the troll...somebody shut me up!!!

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 3:40 AM

Just remembered it's Saturday. ENTER THE TROLLS!

Good luck getting this thread locked/deleted/Coolhotfun kicked. It's their weekend off.

Oh, by the way, Coolhotfun, shut the f@*k up. I've had enough to you. Go home and be a whiny idiot on Facebook instead of here.

Don't hit your big head on the way out!

(I'm normally quite a nice/calm person, but this thread is the straw that has broke the back!)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 6:47 AM

The only thing that keeps his threads going is responses...........

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:04 AM

You've only played for 2 months, in only 80 ranked rounds, and you’re playing with starter clubs.  No wonder you suck and feel you have to lash out at the guys / girls who actually try to do well.

OH, boy. There is elitism in this forum that really sucks. People who have 80 rounds are crap, those who cheat are upperclassmen. 5 people control 90% of these posts. They are the elite. They are in control, they will scream “take down the post” when someone hits the nail on the head, and calls out the cheating going on in this forum. I PLAY WITH REG CLUBS, AND I HAVE TAKEN SOME OF THESE 70 AVERAGES. THEY ARE QUITTERS. They play with clubs that make magic. They all say they upgraded clubs to make “their” game better. Here is the truth and swallow hard.

You are the master of the mouse, you are not an athlete. Your claim to fame is that you can control a mouse. You start with regular clubs, and you get to the point where you cannot get a better score. So you buy balls that stop on a dime, putters that correct your bad swings, irons that hit further than  a regular club, drivers that hit up to 350 yds, and now you proclaim “I AM THE BEST GOLFER ON THIS SITE” HO HO. Now you tell everyone that your average score is 60 to 70, but with regular clubs you were a 68 to 75. Well, aren’t you precious? Your game has improved because of your talent, or because how much money you spend. GET REAL. BUT WAIT, how do you get that average. Oh I know, you quit games that will lower your score, or you play till the last putt on 9, and then disappear. You are so cute, and you tell all that you are the best, that people with regular clubs are inferior to you. PEOPLE WITH REGULAR CLUBS HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN FALSELY LOWER THEIR SCORES. We play the game because it is a good game, fun to play and we desperately try and stay away from you SUPERMEN WITH SUPERMAN EGOS. Your ego’s are so big, that you could float like the Hindenburg, but remember what happened to the Hindenburg, CRASH AND BURN BABY

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:08 AM

THE REASON POSTS LIKE MINE ARE TAKEN DOWN IS BECAUSE

WGT KNOWS IT IS THE TRUTH, AND THEY REFUSE TO CLEAN THIS GAME UP.

90% OF US WOULD LIKE A CLEAN GAME, AND 10% ARE THE EGOMANIACS

NOW SCREAM,  "TAKE THESE POSTS DOWN"

WHY, BECAUSE THEY CALL OUT YOU CHEATERS, AND WGT

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:20 AM

Don't hit your big head on the way out!

(I'm normally quite a nice/calm person, but this thread is the straw that has broke the back!)

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CHEATER AND QUITTER 

RSS