Forums

Help › Forums

perfect way to finally know if those top dogs around here aren't cheating

Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:32 AM (51 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 5:52 PM

have a REAL wgt tournament, where wgt foots the travel expenses bill, and flies the top 10 money leaders down for an 'in person' tournament. They got got computers setup there for them to use and its all filmed live and cut-up in 10min segments for youtube. I wanna see these chumps are so hot when they're not cheating. U can bet the farm they all fail. And none of this unlimited scrap.. its like pga where u get one shot and otherwise you're out. U know MOST of them wouldn't make the cut. And why would that be.. because there's shenanigans going on, thats why 90% of them hide who they are. C'mon wgt.. back-up some credibility to this avg score farce around here. oh.. but you know, those top wusses 'll have some kind of bs excuse why they wouldnt be able to show up for a getaway weekend. They wouldnt be able to handle it because they wouldnt be able to use their 'in the middle' mouse clicker. Fu!! would that ever clear up the top scores around here. What a joke otherwise. Oh.. and here's an extra one.. you don't vouch and show up at an in person live tournament, you're off the top players list. Could also be like an open thing with other levels like master, pro, etc.. where whoever could fly down on their own expenses and compete. Could be a fun weekend.. but dont worry, wgt 'll drop the ball on that exciting brand promotion idea :-D So carry-on, kids.. fake avgs, multiple profiles, business as usual around here.. hahaha :-P Ya know.. maybe if it was during the pga off-season, get some real pga players down there having fun.. top lpga ladies golfers too.. they'd like those tight outfit avatar players.. hahah.. come on ya guys.. good job dropping the ball around here with the getting the ball rolling and the site off the ground.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 6:11 PM

Are you for real?

I'm guessing you're just pissed because you finally made master and now can't find your butt with both hands and a head start.  Master rating over 100?  No wonder you're bitter.

Junior high must've been tough on you, huh?

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 6:18 PM

gig is up for those top cheaters.. all the players around here have had enough and they wanna see for real they got the mojo their scores claim.. no problem if they have nothing to hide. If they're hiding something, they'll object. You're not cheating film yourself playing around and put it on youtube. Doesnt happen cause they're cheating. So fix it, wgt. Would sure clear up your credibility in the professional golf community. Case closed.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 6:36 PM

WGT,

Please lock this thread and do something about this guy, he is out of control and spams the forums with nonsense posts and replies.

Coolhotfun....what is your deal?  Why do you have to be so negative and mean to everyone?  Pretty sad to see a grown adult act like a child the way you do.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 6:40 PM

Foot the bill and I'm in!!

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 7:23 PM

Why does everyone assume that the op is over 12 yrs. old ? Surely not emotionally or mentally?.......(soft classical music in the background, nurse Ratchet speaking softly)  "medication time"....

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 7:34 PM

the only reason anyone would object to a live wgt playoff tournament is because they're cheating at home and cant handle the heat of a live game. If you're man enough, you'll step up to the plate.. jeez.. this whole concept is the solution to the bogus wgt avg scores. So as i mentioned before, until then, case closed. For god sakes.. what is the hold-up with this site getting the ball off the ground!!?? like over at facebook the fan page has pics of them having fun hangin' out with jack getting the ball rolling.. like talk about beginning at the pinnacle. ok.. so whoever got things started around here has their mojo workin' but wow talk about total potential with pga all going down the drain. ok so i'm out until i can bail their ass out cuz they've dropped the ball since and y'all's bickerin' aint puttin the ball in the hole either. ok so until then, i'm out, and case closed on this inspirational topic. Seriously, no more input from me around here cause whoever manages wgt has no further desire for global potential.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 7:36 PM

eh cheating?

doubtful......why does it matter to you anyway?

such a cheater filled game should have nothing to do with a big business buff like yourself. be glad to play ya anytime bud. since you are a big fan of those starter clubs id match your bag. not a so called "big dog", but would be enjoyable all the same. im sure the blue duck up there would also love to participate.

Oh and all those "cheaters" on the earnings leader board i have had the oppurtunity to play with most of them. All great people. Plain and simple.......they are just good. I have witnessed cheating software on this game first hand. I immediatley notified WGT. i didnt post a little sissy thread calling out people. I have the strangest feeling you wouldnt know a cheater on here if he/she stepped up and slapped you in the face.

Al those in favor of forum moderators say  "aye"

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 8:21 PM

Hey man --- try upgrading your clubs and balls, practicing for hours on end, playing 100's and 100's of ranked rounds, and understanding your shots and distances.  It works in real golf .. and it works here too.

You've only played for 2 months, in only 80 ranked rounds, and your playing with starter clubs.  No wonder you suck and feel you have to lash out at the guys / girls who actually try to do well.

What a putz

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 8:25 PM

Looks like it's time for another 3 day ban. You just don't learn

RSS