Forums

Help › Forums

perfect way to finally know if those top dogs around here aren't cheating

Tue, Oct 13 2009 7:32 AM (51 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:27 AM

I enjoy being called a cheater! That tells me you wish you could hit the shots the cheaters do! I do play on the ladder site Lee, if you care to join and play a few, that would be fine on my end! Hit me up when you are ready! You have to putt out and post every round, or report it as a loss! Hurry and get signed up, I'll look for you there! The super pro awaits us all.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:28 AM

OK, this is the LAST thing I'm going to say on here.

Leetiyler, how the hell can I be a cheat? Have you seen my average? It's 8 over par! I tell you now, you don't have to cheat to get a crap average like mine...

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:37 AM

OK, this is the LAST thing I'm going to say on here.

Leetiyler, how the hell can I be a cheat? Have you seen my average? It's 8 over par! I tell you now, you don't have to cheat to get a crap average like mine...

ONE HONEST MAN, AND I KNOW WE ARE THE MAJORITY, BUT AS IN REAL LIFE, THE MINORITY ARE THE LOUDEST
  • phillipboomboom
    16 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:00 AM

Like the blue duck says, come to the ladder where ya average don't matter.  You finish or you post loss - www.wgt.agls.org.uk - all whiner babies leveling accusations please join or go away.

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:26 AM

all whiner babies leveling accusations please join or go away.

WHY NAME CALL. We are not whiners, we are trying to be truth tellers, but the cheaters do not want to hear. Boom boom, you approve of the cheating that is going on. ARE YOU A MASTER, and if you are, what are you a master of---A MOUSE, c'mon, wgt is a perfect American company, playing on the ego's of the ego maniacs. Sell them balls, and make sure the balls disappear after a few days, sell them clubs, and then make better clubs to buy. Sell them putters that in some magic way correct your inablity to handle the mouse. Allow them to cheat, so their ego's will keep them playing and BUYING. This is a great game, and they would have sold it as a game, but selling it on the internet as a "free game" is a hell of a lot more profitable. They are the perfect marketeers, and the ego's on this site are perfect buyers.

Last night, for the first time, I took on a 69.6 avg. We teed of, I hit mine in perfect position, his went into the area of "rough" in front of the trees, whoops, disconnect.

Maybe the ladder site is the way to go, but I am afraid to admit this. I tried, and could not figure out how to get a game.

Meanwhile to the masters  and other highly rated players, you reached your talent with a mouse when you were using reg clubs, your new low scores have nothing to do with your talent, only that you are financially able to buy a better score. 

You disagree, your right, but THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, THE BEST YOU CAN SAY IS YOU ARE THE MASTER OF THE MOUSE, take away the bought clubs and balls, and you are still master of the mouse, but you are being honest.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:35 AM

leetiyler, the ladder site is pretty cool in that I have not had one person disconnect on me. Don't know why you want to hold a grudge against anyone that has spent some money on this game, but to each his own.

When you are on the ladder site, in the tabs, click the meet and greet tab. In there you will see a few players chatting away, just ask "someone want to play a 9 hole match?" or whatever it is that you are looking for.

They also have a forum that you can ask questions and Mark would happily answer.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:46 AM

As if you should be talking, leetiyler, your average is actually worse than Ellis'! To say that a person who is better than you is a cheater is to say that you're an insecure baby with no character and no understanding of the real world.

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:51 AM

Don't know why you want to hold a grudge against anyone that has spent some money on this game, but to each his own.

You misread me. I have no grudge against you buying clubs. Frankly I have better places for my money. What offends me is

1---People attaining better scores because they bought them, and then holding that over other players heads. Similar to a class system in real life. Putting down some player because he has only played 80 games with reg clubs, and trying to be superior because they played 180 games, and have lower scores only because they have bought the lower score.

2--People who think they are athletes, people who think "master" has some special meaning. Damn, this is a mouse game, and I challenge any "master" to play 9 in 30,  with reg clubs. You know and I know that this could never happen, no matter how great you are with a mouse

3-People who maintain false averages by quitting.

4-People who are computer literate and have figured a way to manipulate the game

• leetiyler
    101 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:59 AM

Looks like it's time for another 3 day ban. You just don't learn

O my GOD, what will we do if that happens. Life as we know it will disappear, just like being NUKED

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:01 AM

First of all, there is no known way to "manipulate" the game. That would be like a monopoly in real life.

You say the WGT class system is like real life. You're exactly right! Were you expecting something perfect in your life? Are you mad that you can't get away from reality to play a virtual game? Are you whining that you don't want to spend your money on this game but other people do, and benefit for it? Thanks for your opinions! Leave if you want! Beat masters when you get to play them if you want! Practice a lot to the point when you're as good as those "cheaters"! But don't waste our time ranting over silly accusations that are unnecessary and feeding the troll.

RSS