Forums

Help › Forums

Ping G10 Master set bugs

Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:41 AM (33 replies)
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 6:40 AM

It's seems to have gotten much worse since the new updates.  Yesterday I had at least 5 shots that were clicked one pixel from center and resulted literally in dead "shanks" right and snap hooks that were at least 20-25 yards off normal targets.  It even happened with a PW that flew off line 20 yards.   Lost 2 purchased balls because of this and 1 of them cost me what would have been a 28 in the weekly unlimited 9 hole.  At least it was in the unlimited because I might have lost my mind in a single play tourney.  WGT PLEASE help!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 10:45 AM

Yeah, it's time to do something about this problem.  Shots are more and more frequently deviating, and deviating further and further.  What's the point in using the most accurate clubs if they are just going to play like other club sets that have a lower precision rating?

These clubs used to be deadly accurate on a regular basis.  Now it's back to lottery golf.  I stopped using Precision 1 clubs to get away from this problem.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 10:07 AM

Thanks for all your reports, we have been looking into them. So far we haven't found any problems with the clubs, but we will look again.

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 2:15 PM

i'll keep this short...the beast is on a frikkin feeding frenzy today.

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 6:31 PM

yes, miss one pixel with the g10's and boom, 30yrds off course....the BEAST at its best.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 10:32 PM

I'd say that "beast" has been chowing down all week ... but especially badly on thursday ... wish it would get "full" .... lol ...

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 4:31 AM

there is deffinately something wrong with them Alex..i  love them but have had to go back to using my ping raptures...they are like a racing car with a small manafactures fault attached that stop you going full steam ahead..

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 3:10 AM

i use the raptures 90 percent of the time and maybe i have been lucky because they are excellent,,,but that 8th hole at  bethpage has also done that too me, so perhaps its that particular hole and not the clubs..

• Disfunction
    27 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 10:53 PM

molideha:
    AND DINGS

Exactly that. I aimed a tiny bit right of the flag, hit a G10 8i, dinged it, and it flew 20 yards off the green to the left side. I then had a lengthy chip instead of a short putt, but ended up saving par. These deviations muct be fixed.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 6:39 PM

Once again, the deviation factor on these clubs has gone haywire since the last update.  I'm at a total loss for why this keeps happening, but the fact remains, it does keep happening.

RSS