Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 12:15 AM

Questions? Post them here please.

There has to be many, hoping I am presenting this one clearly as I am little delirious.

Hoping all that were in the original hunt will be back for this new Plan B - and maybe some new hunters who want in on the cryptic mission this what has become and whatnots.

Many of us will be moving onto the grounds at Chambers Bay as Opy did long ago. More on that to follow, as well as Doc Moose's "bring with you" list and my addendum to such.

Have At It ----- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 4:37 AM

Good morning, Mr. Ambassador & gentlemen. Based on this new intel, & the fact that we have 7 of 9 ( not to be confused with with what's 'er name ). I believe we may be looking for a constellation consisting of 9 prominent stars. With seven of their locations already identified, an overlay map should help to narrow down the location of the remaining two. Just some early morning thoughts an' whatnots.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 4:58 AM

Morning gents, grid map of hole 8 created and viewable here.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 3:16 PM

ScottHope:
    Morning gents, grid map of hole 8 created and viewab

Thats news we all can use -- Thanks on behalf of all

-- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 3:20 PM

Question 1:

Should we start a new thread so that it gets attention - this thread is pretty old & while its a testament all the dedicated hunters on this team, a new title may get more peeps invoilved?

Curious what anyone thinks?

Question 2:

The miles to each course are exact, try doing a google maps route & it hits to exact mile.
    Could these numbers be part of the puzzler?
    I am certain I saw a "real sign" at Chambers that was wooden like the others but this one had a mileage number on it. Been a lot of long nights out there though....

Best & Rest -- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 3:25 PM

drmoose:
    I believe we may be looking for a constellation consisting of 9 prominent stars. With seven of their locations already identified, an overlay map should help to narrow down the location of the remaining two.

The good DocMoose gots his thinkins cap on. There is the term "things" used by our source to describe whats to be found up on the Chambers makes me wonder about what we might be looking for on 8 & 9....

This is how we are gonna reveal this revelation -- old fashioned style, what with books & star charts and whatnots.

---- Yancy

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 7:10 PM

YancyCan:
    There is the term "things" used by our source to describe whats to be found up on the Chambers makes me wonder about what we might be looking for on 8 & 9....

I started tryin to think outside the box and whatnot and thought I might just have a looksee at what is on the outerable edges of this place.  There might be some clueables in the outer limits, as it were.

For a start, I found this near the entrance to the so-called golf course - see what you think:

Are these really pets of humans (look at the size of that butterflyer) - or are these humans that were the pets of aliens?  Hmmm.

There is a walkable trail around the so-called golf course, so I thought I would take a looksee here, too.  Came upon this goresome sight:

Wondered what happened to these pore folks, I kept on truckin up the trailer.

Found this:

I'm thinkin those maybe alien stalkers about to dishevel those poor unsuspectable girls ahead!!  I could not look - there was a bright light and then I was somewhere else.  I think I saw Rod Serling, but not sure.

Just be careful out there.

I'm gonna need a stiff root beer to go back.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 11:13 PM

opyeuclid:
    Base camp will meet on the tee of 8 red

Fair nuff. Now I returned to that cave hole (also on #8) that was once full of Hobgoblins, its to the right of the green & below. Far enough away from you so that in case delusions set-in I got me space, but close enough that if you hear me yell "Hoot-E-Hoot" come a runnings and whatnots. That's the somethings going down shout call for real deals only.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 11:15 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I started tryin to think outside the box and whatnot and thought I might just have a looksee at what is on the outerable edges of this place.  There might be some clueables in the outer limits, as it were.

Doctor -- Were you using the google maps & such? I saw things like this on a pre-scout for the US Open that I am not ready to talk about yet. Just sayin'

Best & Rest -- Yancy

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 12:42 AM

YancyCan:

DoctorLarry:

Doctor -- Were you using the google maps & such? I saw things like this on a pre-scout for the US Open that I am not ready to talk about yet. Just sayin'

Best & Rest -- Yancy

Yes google.  I think they try to obscure the aliens since they may have hired some.  

RSS