Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 1:21 PM
    ScottHope:
    Currently seeking an organized individual (that is not Yancy) to run the official sign docu-duties
    Nice archivals work. Thank You
    Lets all give a what-what to ScottHope for all he does on these missions.
    He is "hope" definables!
    HOPE MEANING:
    hope
    /hōp/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
      "he looked through her belongings in the hope of coming across some information"
      synonyms: aspirationdesirewishexpectationambitionaimplandreamdaydreampipe dreamMore
    2. 2.
      ARCHAIC
      a feeling of trust.
    verb
    1. 1.
      want something to happen or be the case.
      "he's hoping for an offer of compensation"
      synonyms: expectanticipate, look for, wait for, be hopeful of, pin one's hopes on, want;
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 3:21 PM

YancyCan:
    Lets all give a what-what to ScottHope for all he does on these missions.

What What to Mr ScottHope . 

Side note to Yancy ,  Fell asleep last night at base camp watching some old Andyson vid,s . Fancy phone needs charged , Will not get a chance to charge till this Saturday . will try to make the " Call " ETA 10 to 11 ish .

OPY

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 3:30 PM

wha-twhat

Careful where you put that hyphen fellas, haha.  8 )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 4:07 AM

Checklist... 

Paranormable findin' gear

Suit

Rocks

Night vision goggles

Manhattans

Lateral sonar

TP

Cowbell

4 limerick oysters

5 corpulent porpoises

6 pairs of Don Alverzo's tweezers

Check on all above, good to go, men, see ya in the field.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 12:08 PM

Looking thru ALL my archivals with our intern Ryan. This was taken at Chambers Bay at the US Open --- it was on the side of one of those cement structures - cough aka the alien expressway colonade ramps. Could one of the last signs be hidden, like right in front of us...

Just Sayin'

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 11:19 PM

drmoose:

Checklist... 

Paranormable findin' gear

Suit

Rocks

Night vision goggles

Manhattans

Lateral sonar

TP

Cowbell

4 limerick oysters

5 corpulent porpoises

6 pairs of Don Alverzo's tweezers

Check on all above, good to go, men, see ya in the field.

Doc :)

Them is the standard needin's and such. There are a few items that I would like to be of the suggestables at this time:

Mylar Blanket

Signal Mirror

Hand Warmers

Trail Mix (the good stuff)

Coleman Stove

Haribo Gummies

Magazines or Such

Just wanting to keep everyone's head in the game. There will be distractions & shenanigans so we dont need a feller going goofy on us now. We got this.

FYI: paper and pencil will be needed for this digital golf explorable

Were close... "Stay With Me Now"
    Best - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 12:16 PM

Doins a final sweep thru me archivals and came across few videos and such that are germaine to our mission - now & in the future.

Chambers Bay Invisible Avatar Anxiety Attack

Alien interference -- They dont want you to see this. Hotlinker below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Y48akwc8

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 3:14 PM

Back at base camp , Hole # 8 red tee  with supplies , Talk with team leader Yancy went well ,  ,  Pixl thearoy plausable .  Plan B , I will start with my usal way of workinit from the Tee box  back  ,  Need some troops to work the left side and right side and the  " Far Side " of the green .

OPY 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 4:11 PM

Chambers Bay Redux: Plan B -- Official Intro Report By Yancy & Opy

Text version and media to follow

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 11:26 PM

Chambers Bay Redux: Plan B

Plan B (wiki): -- typically refers to a contingency plan, a plan devised for an outcome other than in the expected plan.

The Unredacted Plan B Origin:

This epic hunt had been ongoing for quite some time, but this new approach should invigoratables for all that get on the involved. The informables & media below is the full unredacted dosssier to work from. This info & puzzling hunt comes from a SOLID source all up on the wgt and whatnots. This thing just got real.

The origin story of this hunt began with a little bird telling me to go back to Chambers Bay and take a more closelier look around. Still only finding some unusuables, I went to the upper levels hoping to get validation that there is something going on up on Chambers. Our WGTmole came forth and let me know that indeed there is much to be found on Chambers Bay - and finding things was only part of this now epic mission we have undertakens and such.

These are all the cryptic tips that I have received:

"There are hidden suprises all around Chambers Bay"

"Focus on the front 9"

"If you find them all it will reveal a revelation"

"Pay Attention To The Hole #'s & Locations On The Maps"

"Pay attention to Star Patterns"

When I felt we had reached a brick wall with 8 & 9 holes, contact was made to our WGTmole. True to his word, no clues or hints were offered. When I offered up some of my unusuables theories on our next move the reply was - "Yancy - Focus - 8/9 - Yancy - Focus" .When I showed the map and the lines "drawn" from Chambers to the courses found on the signs - I was told to follow that method.

We are on our own from this point out. Thinking that there are indeed signs to find on holes 8 & 9, we gotta think outside of the box or whatever motivational thinking phrase you wanna insert here.

What we are in the know for firms:

There are indeed things, (likely other signs) on 8 & 9 holes that have not been discovered yet.

The pattern the lines make from Chambers to the courses on the hidden signs will reveal some sort of a pattern. This pattern of lines across a map should then match up to a known star chart.

All of this should send us to somewhere for the revealing of the revelation. How and when we get there is the game now.

Something that MUST be relevant to this puzzle: All of the courses found on the signs have hosted or are scheduled to host the US Open.

These last signs must be like the 2 guys with cameras hiding behind the green on one of the Par 3's on Pebble Beach. Never heard of these guys? That is probably because you can only see them from a spot on the "grid: the size of a few pixels. One slight deviation and they will not be appearing on your screen. I know where one has to be to see them,not to the exact pixel but close. To this day, I have been unable to get them to appear for me. This all meaning that, it could be a matter of landing a ball in the smallest of areas to be able to get the signs to be visible. Yes, we have all spent lots of time on 8 & 9 -- seeminglies like every single pixel, but this is one idea on how to approach this frustratable situation.

United States Maps & Star Charts:

For the mapping lines, we simply gets us a blank nice map of the United States & from Chambers Bay, we draw a line to each course found on the signs at Chambers. What be a good exampler is the one below, this is from Chambers to Torrey Pines. We gots 7 right now. For those who wanna do some brain workings, you might be able to see a star chart with a constellation or space stuff that would reveal how to get to the revelation. One would speculate on the lines and maybe even provide some sort of clues as to what courses might be on the 2 remaining signs & or things on 8 and 9 holes.

Star Charts, Starmap Apps, & Constellation Guides:

Here is where it gets all scientifical and beyond. There are unknown numbers of star constellations and such above in the night skies. You can get a 101 entry level educational from visiting the good sites (lot of crap ones out there). Recommendables that you start at Wikipedia & then just have at it. The prominent stars & the constellations all have very intriguable names & me thinks that should be given some attention. Now I downloadables an App on my phone that lets a feller hold it to the sky and it outlines the constellations for you & such. Cheating? I say no sir. We need one WGTer to immerse themselves in this subject. Volunteers?

Time-Travel Aquired Ancient Star Essay Mentioning Mister WGT...?

MORE TO FOLLOW -- WANTED TO GET THIS OUT THERE AS IT HAS BEGUN

BACK ASAP -- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS