Ice skates

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 18 2018 10:57 AM (20 replies)
  • Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 5:26 PM

Robert1893:

Rooster2821:
    Actually no, It got the air cleared for both sides. Both sides are happy with the outcome.

I don't know if you missed the point or simply chose to ignore it. Regardless, I suppose it really doesn't matter.

No, I got the point. I am where I want to be and happy about it. Other than the fact I need to lace up skates to play on the green's :-P

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 5:28 PM

Robert1893:
    I don't know if you missed the point or simply chose to ignore it. Regardless, I suppose it really doesn't matter. 

Heh, no it doesn't. He's getting just what he deserves.  :-)

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 5:31 PM

YankeeJim:

Robert1893:

Heh, no it doesn't. He's getting just what he deserves.  :-)

Hey Jim, as I was leaving the club house i found a Red Sox hat on a chair. Someone said it belongs to you. I will have my caddy drop it off to you.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 6:08 PM

There you go being stupid again. Why in the world would I want that rag? Use it to wipe your tears on the greens you're crying about.

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 6:21 PM

YankeeJim:

There you go being stupid again. Why in the world would I want that rag? Use it to wipe your tears on the greens you're crying about.

Yeah I probably should cause I made a putt. Lined her up, said to myself ok this should be close to the power on the meter. It was a flat green so if it went past a little that is ok cause never up never in. Then I watched it sail past the whole, I went and got a coffee, came back and that puppy was still rolling. geesh.

• TopShelf2010
    10,885 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 6:42 PM

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 6:46 PM

TopShelf2010:

Rooster2821:
    I am where I want to be and happy about it. Other than the fact I need to lace up skates to play on the green's :-P

What Green Speeds were you playing on before your departure?

Don

I am all set, I just need to get use to the green speeds again. I use to use Bethpage hole 10 to do my putting calculations. I just have to put together all my charts again that I use to have. Might have to dig through some boxes in the cellar, I still might have them.

• Rooster2821
    107 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 6:48 PM

TopShelf2010:

Rooster2821:
    I am where I want to be and happy about it. Other than the fact I need to lace up skates to play on the green's :-P

What Green Speeds were you playing on before your departure?

Don

I was just trying to get some sympathy from Jim but I should have known better than that coming from a Yankee's fan.

• TopShelf2010
    10,885 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 7:12 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 8:30 AM

Rooster2821:
    I was just trying to get some sympathy from Jim but I should have known better than that coming from a Yankee's fan.

I'm a hard core Red Sox fan also, but the Yankees got it done in the off season and the Sox didn't. Dumbo might get something done as a token, but I'm not holding my breath.

RSS