Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2015 6:11 AM

Thanks Alosso, I didn't know this feature was added to club tools.

• PeteM2
    3,414 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 7:38 AM

How do I report an error in yardages? Today at St Andrews old course the distance given from Tee to Hole was 330yds, I drove past the hole by approx 20yds and was given a Shot Distance of 319yds, this is not the first time this had happened but previously thought it was a one off.

PETEM2

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 9:40 PM

PeteM2:
    How do I report an error in yardages? Today at St Andrews old course the distance given from Tee to Hole was 330yds, I drove past the hole by approx 20yds and was given a Shot Distance of 319yds,

It's not an error but a feature.

At some courses, the track length (Par4, Par5) is fixed to one pin. To see the current length to the other pin, hover over the blue dot in the mini map.

Distances will be correct in the upper right corner, too, after the first shot.

There's a yardage error on OLY #2 - see green reverse view from the short tees - but WGT refuses to correct it.

• PeteM2
    3,414 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 2:04 AM

Thanks Alosso, I have been playing for a few years now and had not realised that, just checked it out and it is fine

PETERM2

• rblack221
    16 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 2:48 PM

i purchased the level 81 ping driver and i had 2,000 credits the driver was on sale for 1,600 credits or more forgot exact price but i only had 345 credits after purchasehow do i get the rest of my credits back

• GIRLPOWER2
    6 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2015 9:23 PM

at least its an easy par out of the bunker.

• johnnylaptop
    28 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2015 11:35 AM

your advertising does not load. None of them do.

We try to help you with no avail. Players can not load meter doesn't stay the same. Wind is side ways but its really at your back or in your face. 

Its getting hard and hard to play a full game. WGT has gone down hill. This use to be a game you would tell others to come play not any more. 

Its a shame WGT doesn't care any more. 

• curlytim
    2,372 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 6:14 AM

VERY NEARLY HAD ENOUGH

Just played or tried to play the club handicap round, I must presume that it's not the same for everybody and thats its only intermittent. I know because some of my rounds go without a hitch. The inaccuracies with the wind and putting dots were just not acceptable, to me it ruined the hole game. I lost another two balls, that makes 4 this week and none of them because of bad shots just false information. I've got better things to spend my money on that this. 

I know others have been having the same problems for a while, but for me its only got really bad this week. Hope WGT can sort something out soon.

Well pissed off

Curly  

RSS