Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 5:17 PM

Has anyone ever noticed.......When you buy WGT, Srixon or Callaway  balls that give you more feel or in other words slow your swing meter down, as you play a stroke game of 18 holes the meter speeds up as you play to the point that It is almost at the speed of the starter ball.... I thought it was my imagination for weeks now but I came up with the idea to play a couple of practice rounds in succession with the same ball and switch to the free ball for a third and I found almost no difference in the meter speed Immediately. I did this with all three different balls and found it wasn't as severe with the Callaways but it was with the WGT G- SD and the Srixon. I also noted that when I log on to play at any time the balls always started out with there assigned feel but gradually speed up with play. 

• flaccus
    516 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 10:40 PM

WGTicon:
    i think it will not really solve yout issue

yeah but it'll go a long way to helping - in messages u can say WGT time, not my time, yr time, GMT whatever - u can do yr conversion at yr leisure. I support smedshark's suggestion

• malachi719
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2011 11:07 PM

i'm malachi719 and i 'm having truble with wgt taking golf balls out of play when i bought them with my creadits why is that

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 1:51 AM

malachi719:

i'm malachi719 and i 'm having truble with wgt taking golf balls out of play when i bought them with my creadits why is that

hi

the balls have durability, so they are only rated for certain # of hits. once that's achieved, the ball is taken out of play.

-wgticon

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 3:41 PM

i have a question for you  WGT Icon..How come all of a sudden i'm being charged a currency exchange fee.?

• csenteri
    224 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:27 AM

i dont know who to contact but i have not recieved my 25% bonus this weekend 11/09/2011.

which i a joke as i spend enough on here im tried of wgt screwing me.

i`d like an instant reponse on this matter as im not the only one this has happened to there 250 club members in my club if this is not sorted today ill bombard u with so many emails till its resolved.

regards

csenteri

• rkjgolfer
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 1:03 PM

can u tell me why i have a different swing meter setup for my 3 wood but not  the rest of my clubs

• LiLItaly71
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 2:55 PM

I don't know how many people actually play here on the web. Somedays i love being here other days i dread being here when meters freeze, you get booted out of the game of your life, or when you got some hothead complaining about this or that, i still come in and play a game. I have seven children here in my household, and tho i can't afford the green fees this year due to the economy, i look foward to getting those free dove balls that i watch the 30sec movie for. Today September 12th it popped four times for me and everytime i clicked on it, the box disappeared and i did not recieve any balls, i don't know why but i'll continue to use the free ones that you get when you begin as a hack. I appreciate letting me on here to keep my brain fresh, while the bread is not in the jar.

• BasherMcGee
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:08 PM

Depending on what browser you are using, there may be a popup blocker keeping the video window from opening. It happened to me with Chrome and Adblock. Once i told it to allow the popup, i was able to watch the vid and get the free ball. Might be worth checking out. IE will have a small gray or yellow bar at the top saying that it blocked the popup.

• csenteri
    224 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 4:53 AM

hi wgticon,

I used your get free credits with go daddy bought a domain name paid £4.51 and have not recieved my 2500 credits as promised you have a copy of my bank details as this is the second time i`ve been had over. I would like this sorted out instantly otherwise i will have to take this futher.

I joined this site to have fun not to be screwed over by wgt this is beyound a joke. I have posted on here before and wgt have never responded to me i`d like a responce this time as i spend enough money on here. If i dont get a timely responce on this matter i will report wgt for FRAUD and make no mistake WGT i`m deadly serious.

regards

csenteri

RSS