Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Shaneamber2
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:16 PM

jhubby:

Dear WGT Admin,

Since you introduced the new consecutive days played I have gone from having 189 consecutive days played in the old set up  to ZERO in the new setup this means the amount of exp and points gained is drastically reduced.And since the new setup was introduced i have Played everyday and it now shows ZERO. What are you guys doing???? this is absolutely crazy stuff. Please do something about your clock for people on this side of the Atlantic, we are 5 to seven hours ahead can you allow for this please?????

Irate JHUBBY

I've just started and have been carefull to play at least once a day, sometimes more often than that. WHY is my days played meter always resetting to 0.?

Can you fix this?

Please give some sort of reply if you can,

Thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2011 11:46 PM

Shaneamber2:

jhubby:

Dear WGT Admin,

Since you introduced the new consecutive days played I have gone from having 189 consecutive days played in the old set up  to ZERO in the new setup this means the amount of exp and points gained is drastically reduced.And since the new setup was introduced i have Played everyday and it now shows ZERO. What are you guys doing???? this is absolutely crazy stuff. Please do something about your clock for people on this side of the Atlantic, we are 5 to seven hours ahead can you allow for this please?????

Irate JHUBBY

I've just started and have been carefull to play at least once a day, sometimes more often than that. WHY is my days played meter always resetting to 0.?

Can you fix this?

Please give some sort of reply if you can,

Thanks

It's based on UTC time or GMT. Not sure where you are as you have no flag but your daily game has to be in that 24 hour period.

• Foghorn03
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 2:08 AM

Dear admin. 

Something is wrong. Why cant I all of a sudden not sell back clubs that I do not want anymore.. 

Please look into this

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2011 2:17 AM

hold your cursor over the time ,tells you if you've played today.

• Smedshark
    103 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 4:06 AM

Hi WGT

I am  a new CC member and have been trying to schedule a match with an overseas opponent for some time. We have had several attempts at meeting but we both keep getting out time zones wrong. I understand I can look on the web for correct time zones - but was wondering how hard it would be to put a clock on the profile page.

This could be a WGT clock set at whatever time you want that we all play to. I also understand that when I post a message it show the US time zone however we are playing multiple people from many different time zone

If he says 2pm WGT time zone then I know how far in the future this is and can agree or disagree. Lets have one WGT clock

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 1:29 PM

Foghorn03:

Dear admin. 

Something is wrong. Why cant I all of a sudden not sell back clubs that I do not want anymore.. 

Please look into this

\hi

what clubs are you trying to sell? you can only sell clubs you bought. the free ones you have, which came with the account, cannot be sold.

-wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 1:30 PM

Smedshark:

Hi WGT

I am  a new CC member and have been trying to schedule a match with an overseas opponent for some time. We have had several attempts at meeting but we both keep getting out time zones wrong. I understand I can look on the web for correct time zones - but was wondering how hard it would be to put a clock on the profile page.

This could be a WGT clock set at whatever time you want that we all play to. I also understand that when I post a message it show the US time zone however we are playing multiple people from many different time zone

If he says 2pm WGT time zone then I know how far in the future this is and can agree or disagree. Lets have one WGT clock

hi

i think it will not really solve yout issue because when it says 2pm wgt time, you will still have top convert it to your time and your opponent to their time.

-wgticon

• Smedshark
    103 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 3:18 PM

At least it will give us something to work to tho. We will get used to knowing what time it is our country in comparison with the WGT clock.

I agree that we will still need to correspond with our opponent to set a time but this will be much easier to work by

Surely this cant be hard to set up

• ShaMRockeR40
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 7:40 AM

The game keeps timing out and I have to reload I know its not my internet. Now it says I have only 1 consecutive day played when the other day I had 6 and I have played everyday since please someone tell me what going on.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 12:12 PM

Hi

please check post #1 in this thread, especially parts 1 and 2

-wgticon

RSS