Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:04 AM

dblmikeusa1:

Wow, you all are really cool for doing this for players. I'm new to the game and I'm really starting to enjoy it much more than the game I am transitioning from. There is definitely a lot more support for one another here than the other game I was apart of.

I'm not necessarily posting to get on the gift list, but more to say I hope to be where you all are some day so I can help others the same way.

dblmikeusa1

Team USA balls on the way ..

• kerrysan
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:06 AM

Really?  People gift stuff?  Wow. 

I'm having issues - although I've been lowering my score slowly but surely....I think my next big step is either some decent balls (been using the cheapo WGT G13-d's as they're economical and ok I think) or really a nice set of something in the irons....The zebras are ok...but not much control...

If anyone's of a good mind?  I play most every day with a friend of mine across country - about two games or so a day.  I got a good driver and two wedges which helped enormously - but am having trouble getting to the next level. And the zebra putter seems to be good as well - although it's the first thing I bought - not sure what the next step up would be.

Thanks! If not - i'll keep on truckin!  Have a good holiday everyone - this is a most welcome distraction for so many.

- K

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:22 AM

CEverett12:
    Cally 33s on the way .............

You my friend are a gent, just made my day a whole lot better, A massive happy Christmas to all the Santas and everyone here.

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 8:23 AM

kerrysan:

I'm having issues - although I've been lowering my score slowly but surely....I think my next big step is either some decent balls (been using the cheapo WGT G13-d's as they're economical and ok I think) or really a nice set of something in the irons....The zebras are ok...but not much control...

Sent some stuff your way, hope it helps

• Craigwhite04
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 8:30 AM
    That's a good person right here...not many gift anything. It's nice to see great players give a little back. I like to gift balls, and xp boosters when I can afford it, it's nice to give. Well done sir, glad to see things like this. Happy Holidays! CW
  • kerrysan
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:14 AM

Wow! That's the ticket! Anything at all is very helpful - but that's over the top!!  I can't tell you how much that helps! - I truly do appreciate it....! Have a wonderful Holiday season and well into the new year! A great Christmas present indeed.....

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:30 AM

Yes, Rich

These are awful big shoes to fill, but I thank all those who have come out in support of  the Spirit of Christmas 'GIVING'

This is a Challenge to our potential givers that would like to give but someone beat you to it:

Take my OP and post it on your home forum  and [POST IT]  refer them to this site, then when their request shows up, If you can fill it.

It's just a thought::))

Siders Best

PS: My request is that the top 10 Earners on WGT show us some love, You know who you are. That would really make my Christmas!

• dblmikeusa1
    77 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:32 AM

Thank you CEVERETT12! I just opened the game to the surprise and I had a chuckle to see the Team USA golf balls. 

I can't do much as it seems my player is growing like a weed, so the equipment expenses are draining my bank as it's a near daily routine to find those extra yards, (not too mention the first R1 is around the corner, so I'm saving all I can for that), but I'm able to give back because it's more than just about me.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:33 AM

As requested by sidersbest, 16 sleeves of bxd light blue balls sent to diehard 4739, enjoy.

Thanks to all who are able to participate, it can make a great difference.

Well done again to the organisers and gifters.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 9:42 AM

Can you believe this! Diehard4739 just got rained on 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

and Thank you, Nicole

Siders Best

RSS