Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 2:48 AM

maybe a 1/2 dozen Nike 81's would come in handy?

fivesibs

• glpark
    269 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:28 PM

Birchi

I can not thank you enough for your very generous gift. Your kindness a thoughtfulness are displayed throughout the pages on this thread. You have made a lot of members very happy this Christmas. Thank you again, Greg.

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:42 PM
    ATTENTION, ATTENTION, gentlemen and ladies, boys and girls Big thanks to the creator of this giveaway, I was looking for one of these before posting my own thread.. I am offering to fulfill a few gift requests here on WGT, a little dependent on what you ask for. Do not ask for gifts worth more than 1500 credits, because I am not that rich, sorry guys lol. Primarily I would be interested to help potential star players or players that simply struggle to keep their game at a sufficient level in their own tier. SO if you are say a champion or tour legend and a very good one, and even earning a lot, it is highly unlikely you get any presents. Please write on my wall, if you are interested, and it would be very nice if you could motivate shortly why you think you should get a gift. I am a stats man, so no need to tell me all the details. I am a busy man as well, so I may not have the time to scroll through all the replies on this forum, but nevertheless I will try my best. If you have requests, please message me on my wall or in this forum and mention "samppa454" in your comment. At 31st December 23.59 pm (local Swedish time) 2017 I want any possible gift requests you may have from me. Samuel
  • dblmikeusa1
    77 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:53 PM

Wow, you all are really cool for doing this for players. I'm new to the game and I'm really starting to enjoy it much more than the game I am transitioning from. There is definitely a lot more support for one another here than the other game I was apart of.

I'm not necessarily posting to get on the gift list, but more to say I hope to be where you all are some day so I can help others the same way.

dblmikeusa1

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:57 PM

I have never asked for a gift and still won't. I am getting by the best I can and if possible will try to give a gift or two to a deserving player. The best and safest Holidays to you all.

Old Squirrel Nutz

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 5:11 PM

renniw52:
    will try to give a gift or two to a deserving player.

MrWinn25 .  I would be happy to just hang out with you and have a few .

OPY

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 6:33 PM

SB can you update on who still needs and what is being requested. Or just shoot me a message with the info. The CC has a few credits in the bank to help some new and not so new players.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 6:36 PM

Well  Renni i was able to gift on a few years here and also receive 1 year of which i was eternally grateful. It will never fail to uplift my spirits the generous nature of you guys; i am facing an wee bugger of an ailment at the moment but feel heartened by the things our community can do, Rock On the next Andyson lol.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:43 PM

Hi Mike

dblmikeusa1:

I'm not necessarily posting to get on the gift list, but more to say I hope to be where you all are some day so I can help others the same way.

dblmikeusa1

That is the best thing that can happen in events like these. Shortly after I joined I, cheekilly I thought, asked for a 3 wood. I never had any thoughts of a gift appearing, so when I found my chimney blocked a couple of days later and mrcaddie sized footprints all over my roof the surprise was huge.

For that reason I didn't want to part with it when the time came, It had helped me so much, but I sold it back and with a few credits added gifted someone a wedge. The spirit of that 3wd lived on. For me it worked perfectly and I've been grateful ever since for that.
    I know there's a hell of a lot of good people around here, with gifting going on all year round and not a word gets said, so a huge thankyou to those too.

Thanks SB for starting it off this year, it's going to be a very tough act to follow but there are more than enough generous souls behind you, making sure maybe that somebody is as happy and surprised as I was when a long thin package clattered into my fireplace two years ago.

Have a great Xmas, one and all. Happy hittin' 

Cheers!

Rich

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:46 PM

fivesibs:

maybe a 1/2 dozen Nike 81's would come in handy?

Check your stocking. 

Happy Holidays

RSS