Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 8:07 PM

If you could see the chance to gift me a some golf balls for christmas i would greatly appreciate it.

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:14 AM

Guys, check this thread as well, a few of you who might be still without gifts, post your wishes here: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/506942/3434760.aspx#3434760

Kind regards,

Samuel

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 4:41 AM

Hi all,

Just checked my inventory and saw that someone has gifted me the l97 bb 3w, thanks very much, it is very much appreciated.

I have sold the old ping 3w and got 187 cr. I can round that up to 200cr. Will be able to gift some cheap balls to someone.

Once again thanks to all the gifters.

• fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 5:02 AM

thanks so much!

• isalman
    15 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 5:23 AM

Would love to have a good driver suitable for my level if its possible tx.

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 6:09 AM

Dear Santa and its helpers... 

What a year!!!There were so many changes in our family tree this year,I feel blessed to still be able to play the game I have always enjoyed,even if its from the seat of my pants..I will never give up my mission to be come a tour legend,which was the level when I started years ago.Now coming up to 10,000 ranked rounds on my quest I sure could use some balls in my stocking (wgt legend g12 sd2) this year..Merry Christmas everyone and remember to hold your Loved ones tight this holiday,for we never know if its the last Christmas... 

Merry Christmas 

Ron

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 6:51 AM

Some L33 callys would go down a treat if at all possible, if not possible that's cool too as we will still be brothers and sisters of WGT, Happy Christmas and a fantastic new year to ye all

Image result for free christmas golf gif

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:00 AM

RonCarr:

Dear Santa and its helpers... 

What a year!!!There were so many changes in our family tree this year,I feel blessed to still be able to play the game I have always enjoyed,even if its from the seat of my pants..I will never give up my mission to be come a tour legend,which was the level when I started years ago.Now coming up to 10,000 ranked rounds on my quest I sure could use some balls in my stocking (wgt legend g12 sd2) this year..Merry Christmas everyone and remember to hold your Loved ones tight this holiday,for we never know if its the last Christmas

Merry Christmas 

Ron

Those balls cant be gifted , Ill see what I can do . Cally 33s on the way

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:02 AM

duda51:

Some L33 callys would go down a treat if at all possible, if not possible that's cool too as we will still be brothers and sisters of WGT, Happy Christmas and a fantastic new year to ye all

Image result for free christmas golf gif

Cally 33s on the way .............

RSS