Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 7:54 AM

conveyorguy:
    opyeuclid:

The 12 days have passed +/- this year as it should be . Santa,s of old and new kept a Special thing going . A torch was passed the to new as the old enjoy to see what was started handed over in hopes that the  " Spark "  will pass on many times over .

I have asked for little from this game other than the Gold Max Wedge set or the way to remove unwanted pics .  I was lucky enough to get the gift I wanted to help keep this game free for many years and many O nasty and multies .

The chance to meet and game and know new and the OLD of this game over the time spent has paid back in more ways than many of you will ever know .

So I have to say Thank you to WGT . 

OPY

Well said Opy...for all the issues we have with the game itself...and after watching this thread this year...I too am quite thankful for WGT. Nice people are awesome...Thank You All and Merry Christmas !

+1

Merry Christmas All 

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 7:57 AM

WGTChampion:

I'm in a giving mood. Anyone want a free sleeve? I won't get all of you (because I'll be fired), but hit up my PMs and wall and the first 6 of you will get something nice. 

Hit me up and say something nice. 

Happy Holidays you wonderful people. 

_CHAMPION

PS, gifts will be sent tomorrow because today is the busiest of all the days. 

Very kind of you Champion

This is a time of the year, we all put our differences aside and get together to enjoy the kindness and generosity of many. Adding smiles on the lucky members is priceless.

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year

• elleallan
    32 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 8:17 AM

Thank you so much for you Kindness, Generosity and the Wonderful Christmas Spirit you exude!!  You guys made so many people Happy! Such an unexpected wishlist granted! I hope you Christmas day is Blessed and you New Year is Happy,Healthy, and Prosperous. ..elle

adeypa:

conveyorguy:
    BirdNoise85:

Merry Christmas. I'm a master right now but I currently don't have a driver in my bag and am getting beat on the long holes. Anyway you could gift me an upgraded driver? Thank you either way. Happy holidays

Driver sent...wish I coulda done more but Enjoy !

Birdnoise should also find a new set of irons under the tree, 

Elleallan has also got the L96 BB Driver under her tree too,

Merry Christmas all !

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 1:35 PM

WGTChampion:

I'm in a giving mood. Anyone want a free sleeve? I won't get all of you (because I'll be fired), but hit up my PMs and wall and the first 6 of you will get something nice. 

_CHAMPION

HAPPY HOLIDAYS CHAMPION, Thanks for all that you do.

Happy hitting, Biggunky(Greg)

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 2:47 PM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION

Thanks Champ and Merry Christmas to you and e1 in the office

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 2:00 PM

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my wall and messages to say nice things. All gifts have been sent, I'm sorry to those of you who didn't get a sleeve, but I'm glad you stopped by with kindness. 

Happy Holidays everyone! 

_CHAMPION

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 5:10 PM

Dear Santa ,  

If it is not to late to ask fore a gift ,  I would like to aplay for  a job here in WGT land .

something I know and have have done many time in the years .

I am Willing to work for free / no charge . You owe me nothing , 

But if I could have this job it would be nice to have a  hot line to remove player nasty pic .

OPY 

• BirdNoise85
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 9:31 AM

Thank you very much for the Christmas gift. Happy holidays and happy new year. If I can help you out with anything at all don't be afraid to get in touch with me. Keep in touch and thank you very much again

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 11:04 AM

renniw52:
    old back a couple of my prized clubs

say not the Satin

RSS