Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • stevensrobert
    157 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 8:39 AM

Is is possible to ask for whatever can be spared i am level 83 i would love to have clubs so i can conpete again very nice thing you are doing here

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 9:25 AM

pmm711:
    I'd like to try the following balls...NIKE RZN Tour Balls (L94+).  If a Santa is willing to send some my way I'd be extremely thankful. 

Look in your Christmas Stocking

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 9:44 AM

Williams01210021:
    Santa could drop me a Odyssey sabertooth putter M2 that would be great!!! if thats to big to fit in his sack a sleeve of Nike 20x1 rzn balls (61) would be a grateful second choice.

2 x of the 2nd choice is best I can do for now

enjoy and merry christmas

• dblmikeusa1
    77 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 10:08 AM

This Christmas thread is amazing. I am positively blown away by the community support and disappointed by the developer. 

Sidebar:

I had a frustrating experience trying to get my account "verified" (I still don't know what it does for me) and asked WGT to open up a special purchase package for me (to actually buy) so I can acquire better balls, better equipment, and/or credits to acquire said items.

Would you like to know where they directed me?????

To this very thread to ask for what I need!

I'm not asking for another gift from anyone as I have received Team USA balls.

At this point I'm willing to buy what I need but I really would have liked to have seen WGT open a Christmas special for us/me (for the verification/or just because it's the holidays) or something like that... 

Disclaimer: I'm brand new to the game so if that's coming excuse my tangent in such a cheerful holiday thread. 

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all of you in the WGT community. 

I would also like to participate in the giving season and spread some holiday cheer to someone who might need a sleeve of balls or something small as a way of showing my gratitude for the camaraderie of the community. If you have not received anything please come and write on my wall so I will know that you are in need and that way it won't get lost and this lengthy thread

• Sobiss
    303 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 10:11 AM

santa I would like a Max CC Putter. Please.

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 3:04 PM

Leggoman13:

pmm711:
    I'd like to try the following balls...NIKE RZN Tour Balls (L94+).  If a Santa is willing to send some my way I'd be extremely thankful. 

Look in your Christmas Stocking

Thanks Pierre!  Merry Christmas!  Paul

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 3:07 PM

pdb1:

pmm711:
    she just received an email saying she's no longer eligible for health insurance through her employer.

With the new tax cuts some 40,000,000 Americans will be getting that letter . 

Balls sent Paul . 

Merry Christmas to you and yours .

Thanks Paul!  Yeah...let's see what some companies do with those increased profits...hopefully give back and create some FT jobs.  Marry Christmas to you and yours too.  Paul

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 3:39 PM

wish I could participate this year, but cash is tight

MERRY CHRISTMAS

RSS