Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 10:33 AM

pmm711:

My wife is on seasonal layoff and she just received an email saying she's no longer eligible for health insurance through her employer.  What a huge damper during this Christmas season.  I've played the free rocks over the years because of limited income and now this will force me to continue playing this way...no light at the end of the tunnel.  I'd like to try the following balls...NIKE RZN Tour Balls (L94+).  If a Santa is willing to send some my way I'd be extremely thankful.  Maybe breaking 60 would put me back in a positive frame of mind.  Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays! Enjoy the sleeve!

_CHAMPION

• calabash101
    214 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 4:35 PM

Thank you LEGGOMAn13 for the lvl 90 nikes...

Merry Christmas

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 5:21 PM

The 12 days have passed +/- this year as it should be . Santa,s of old and new kept a Special thing going . A torch was passed the to new as the old enjoy to see what was started handed over in hopes that the  " Spark "  will pass on many times over .

I have asked for little from this game other than the Gold Max Wedge set or the way to remove unwanted pics .  I was lucky enough to get the gift I wanted to help keep this game free for many years and many O nasty and multies .

The chance to meet and game and know new and the OLD of this game over the time spent has paid back in more ways than many of you will ever know .

So I have to say Thank you to WGT . 

OPY

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 5:42 PM
    opyeuclid:

The 12 days have passed +/- this year as it should be . Santa,s of old and new kept a Special thing going . A torch was passed the to new as the old enjoy to see what was started handed over in hopes that the  " Spark "  will pass on many times over .

I have asked for little from this game other than the Gold Max Wedge set or the way to remove unwanted pics .  I was lucky enough to get the gift I wanted to help keep this game free for many years and many O nasty and multies .

The chance to meet and game and know new and the OLD of this game over the time spent has paid back in more ways than many of you will ever know .

So I have to say Thank you to WGT . 

OPY

Well said Opy...for all the issues we have with the game itself...and after watching this thread this year...I too am quite thankful for WGT. Nice people are awesome...Thank You All and Merry Christmas !
  • SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 6:11 PM

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 6:21 PM
    BirdNoise85:

Merry Christmas. I'm a master right now but I currently don't have a driver in my bag and am getting beat on the long holes. Anyway you could gift me an upgraded driver? Thank you either way. Happy holidays

Driver sent...wish I coulda done more but Enjoy !
  • jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 12:36 AM

Hello Dear Santa,

If possible and not to much of trouble I like to have this year,

CALLAWAY FUSION 3 WOOD (L99+),

MERRY VERY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST FOR YOU,

REINDEERS AND ALL ELFS WORKING FOR YOU.

Cheers 

J.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 2:37 AM

conveyorguy:
    BirdNoise85:

Merry Christmas. I'm a master right now but I currently don't have a driver in my bag and am getting beat on the long holes. Anyway you could gift me an upgraded driver? Thank you either way. Happy holidays

Driver sent...wish I coulda done more but Enjoy !

Birdnoise should also find a new set of irons under the tree, 

Elleallan has also got the L96 BB Driver under her tree too,

Merry Christmas all !

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 6:55 AM

I'm in a giving mood. Anyone want a free sleeve? I won't get all of you (because I'll be fired), but hit up my PMs and wall and the first 6 of you will get something nice. 

Hit me up and say something nice. 

Happy Holidays you wonderful people. 

_CHAMPION

PS, gifts will be sent tomorrow because today is the busiest of all the days. 

• Leggoman13
    8,267 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 7:49 AM

SidersBest:

“Thank ye all ye Merry Ladies & Gentelmen” We have completed the12th day of Gifting for 2017 and no one went home empty handed!!!!!!! Ho HO HO::)))

My List of Benefactors will soon be posted with my heart felt Thank you to All. 

Siders Best

Go rest now, good work 

Thank you all that have contributed and participated in making this Year event a successful one and enjoyable one

Merry Christmas to all, have a great and safe Holidays

cheers

Pierre :o)

RSS