Forums

Help › Forums

I need to join a c c

Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:24 AM (54 replies)
  • Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:05 PM

BeechFL:

Yes, read what I posted again, I was looking at a way to level the playing field, not give someone a 21 shot advantage, there is a big difference. I was just looking for ideas from other country clubs that are different than the handicapping system that other members were working on. 

All this does is prove that I am none of the things that other's have accuse me of being.  I too was looking for a way to make games more competitive , but I was looking for another system OTHER than handicapping.

These are the final standings for the tournament in question.

Player Handicap Score Adj Score Total Score
    RaiderHogan -3 73 70 -2
    Bzz59 2 69 71 -1
    jreb100 -10 82 72 0
    martymcfly 4 68 72 0
    fravel 8 64 72 0
    Shane028 -2 75 73 1
    BeachFL 8 66 74 2
    Hoolahoof 8 66 74 2
    AJVit -2 77 75 3
    Squez 5 70 75 3

As you can see, the handicap range was wide, but the final standings were tight. It was an extremely fun tournament for everyone involved, except for one....

The fact that someone actually got this upset over such a successful and fun FREE tournament is beyond me.

This entire thread, all this typing, all the effort, all the drama...is all over one person who was a sore loser and wanted to announce it to the world.

PS....I myself put up the 250 credit prize for this tourney, the opposite mindset of the greed and bad sportsmanship displayed here.

BeechFL:

And as far as that player declining the prize,  maybe a guilty conscience?  I don't know.  If I had won that tournament and felt like I deserved it, I would have accepted it.

He declined because he was using good wedges already. Are you shocked he didn't take the wedge then sell it back? Some people have honor.

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:24 PM

I didn't get upset over the results of this tournament, I simply do not want to be in a club that uses handicaps to play tourneys.  I have admitted multiple times in these posts that the reason I wanted to leave was I wrongly assumed that this handicapping system was going to be implemented in every tournament and I didn't like that idea.  

Do you not understand that?

I was wrong in thinking that was going to be the case, I then made the post about wanting to join another club and you and a few other people freaked out saying I was bad mouthing ur club when I wasn't, then you have REPEATEDLY badmouthed me.  

As another player said in a post , you cannot please everyone all the time.  I don't like your handicap system so I wanted to leave.  Why do you have a problem with that?  You continue to think I badmouthed ur beloved country club all the while it was you with the negative comments directed at me.  And again you have made another negative comment, although not as direct nonetheless you are still trying to publicly make me look bad.  And you are having the exact opposite affect because you are the one looking bad! LOL

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:26 PM

Hoolahoof:
    He declined because he was using good wedges already. Are you shocked he didn't take the wedge then sell it back? Some people have honor.

If I didn't need wedges I would have asked for a sleeve of balls instead.  Since you are such a great and generous person, I'm sure you would have obliged. 

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:27 PM

Go away!..wgt please close this thread, thanks. Absolutely nothing to see here.

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:29 PM

You want it to go away because it's proof of your repeated abuse.  Don't worry, I sent them copies and forwarded them the nice posts you left on my wall.  WGT will be in contact with you shortly, don't worry about that. 

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:37 PM

I made  a free tournament, with the prize out of my own pocket....and you went ballistic on the club, bad mouthing it in two threads and rage quitting because you didn't win it, period.

That is what happened here, everything else is forum filler.

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:42 PM

I didn't go ballistic, I simply was looking for another club to join, Inever once badmouthed anything and furthermore I didn't quit, I was still a member and Jay kicked me out.  I lose all the time,  I wasn't mad beacuse I didn't win.   I am  a person that wants things to be fair and in my opinion, giving someone 18 or 21 shots isn't fair to me.  PERIOD.  

Why do you continue to comment if you want this to go away?  

I would like for you to go to page 1 of this post and I want you to point out to me what I said that is badmouthing?  Can you do that for me?   Copy that post, and quote what it was where I went ballistic as you say.  And this was the only thread where I mentioned I wanted to quit the club.  Thank you, I only responded to what other's had said in the other thread. 

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:47 PM

BeechFL:

furthermore I didn't quit, I was still a member and Jay kicked me out.

Use what god gave you and think for once....Why did he kick you out?

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:55 PM

Hoolahoof:
    bad mouthing it in two threads and rage quitting because you didn't win it, period.

That's the reason why I said that Jay kicked me out.  You said that I rage quit.  

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 12:57 PM

Hoolahoof:
    Why did he kick you out?

He kicked me out because his reading skills are similar to yours.  My post wasn't badmouthing his club in my opinion.  

You still haven't given me an example of my so called badmouthing of the club

Why is that so?  Because you cannot.

RSS