Forums

Help › Forums

I need to join a c c

Sun, Aug 28 2011 3:24 AM (54 replies)
  • BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2011 4:37 AM

The entire club was trying to come up with some type of handicapping system, which lead me to believe that they would handicap every tournament.  At the time I posted this, that is what I believed was going to happen.  Only AFTER I posted this did he mention in his CC forum about only handicapping certain tournaments.  And I could care less about what he or his CC does, but I NEVER ONCE mentioned his name or his CC name in my original post and that is the reason he and another person responded.  That is my point.  I was just saying I didn't want to be part of what they were doing, I NEVER mentioned the name of the club!

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2011 5:53 AM

BeechFL:

The entire club was trying to come up with some type of handicapping system, which lead me to believe that they would handicap every tournament.  At the time I posted this, that is what I believed was going to happen.  Only AFTER I posted this did he mention in his CC forum about only handicapping certain tournaments.  And I could care less about what he or his CC does, but I NEVER ONCE mentioned his name or his CC name in my original post and that is the reason he and another person responded.  That is my point.  I was just saying I didn't want to be part of what they were doing, I NEVER mentioned the name of the club!

It's odd that you became disenchanted with the club right after you finished 3rd to a player that got just a bit lucky and beat your score.

You play golf in real life with a handicap but don't want to play an occasional tourney here with a handicap system? Then don't play those tourneys. But don't bad-mouth the entire club and its members and put yourself up on a pedestal just because you don't like the format of a tourney.

Jay and others are putting a lot of their personal time and some money (in the form of credits) to try to make this club a fun, relaxing place to be. I joined recently and I thoroughly enjoy it.

You are free to join any club that will offer you membership. We will remember your time there, at least for a few days.

As the saying goes, "I'll never forget ol' 'What's his name.'"

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2011 6:35 AM

rockinroll:

my name is rockinroll and I would like to join some country clubs

Amen

• Hoolahoof
    163 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2011 10:15 AM

BeechFL:

Well sun, look at my original post, I am just defending what I initially said.  jay and hoola obviously do not have very good reading skills.

You DID mention the club, you posted that while you were still a member! Hello!

You're a self centered crybaby....period. Just go away.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2011 5:55 PM

Beech.  For what its worth, you did call out the CC whilst you were still a member there.  Not much of a leap for anyone here to check out your profile and see what CC you were referring to.

Sounds like your grapes have sat out in the sun just a little too long.

Best of luck to you in your future here.  Hope you find what you're looking for.

Lashe

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 4:18 AM

I didn't MENTION A CLUB!  Yes I agree someone could have looked at my profile and seen what club I was  member. Me not liking the direction I thought it was going in isn't badmouthing..  You, along with other's in your club calling me names is what BADMOUTHING really is.  

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 9:49 AM

The truth is being set free, you are abusing me in these posts and I'm reporting you to WGT.  The amazing thing to me is that you continue to accuse me of badmouthing your club and in the mean time you are the one badmouthing me!  Isn't that ironic!   I took it upon myself to copy and paste every one of your name calling posts in this forum and forward it to WGT.  See that little report abuse button at the bottom of each post?   It's against WGT's player policy to verbally abuse people in these posts and I've had enough.  You chose to continue this in here so you've given me no other choice.  Just like I chose to look for another country club, I'm choosing to have you kicked out of WGT.  Good Luck!

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 9:59 AM

Hoolahoof:
    You're a self centered crybaby..

Badmouthing incident yet again!

• BeechFL
    67 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 10:03 AM

Hoolahoof:
    .you're an idiot, period.

Hopefully the final badmouthing incident.  now here is the post where I supposedly bad mouthed this country club:

Beechfl: "I too would like to become a member of another country club.  The club that I am currently a member of is trying to come up with some sort of handicap system to enable the players that shoot 85 to have a chance at beating players that shoot 62.  That's the problem with this world, everybody feels like they are entitled to win without putting forth any effort.  I play real golf and I know giving strokes is all part of the game, I carry a 7 handicap and I usually have to give strokes to my buddies but that is real golf.  We play from the same tees and I can hit it further than them so I don't mind it.  But I will not give 21 strokes on a computer game to someone that is a level 80 tour pro with a driver that outperforms my driver by over 20 yds as well as the other clubs in their bag.  I mean is it really fair to make Kiawah a par 64 for me and a par 85 to someone else with better equipment?"

Now where in that statement is there 1 incident of bad mouthing?  This club was going in a direction I didn't like so I was looking for another club to join. Not 1 time did I even mention the club let alone bad mouth it. 

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2011 10:13 AM

You kids still going on about this. 

just like been at school again , never ending.

RSS