Forums

Help › Forums

Master Quiters

Sat, Oct 22 2011 10:45 AM (24 replies)
  • burbank77
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 10:12 PM

I know how they can fix the problem. Have the option to play for credits or $$ not only in tournaments but there should be groups that are Money/credit games only. And if some one quits, they forfeit the credits or money. I wold love to invite my friends to play me one on one for $5. It would be so much fun. These "spineless" Masters have nothing to lose by bailing after a single shot. they should put something on the line. if not they can single player practice.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 10:55 PM

burbank77:
    I know how they can fix the problem.

WGT have already started developing the solution: reputation tracking. They now need to implement it correctly, because a 24-hour test-run back in December was not successful. I hope WGT will now add the reputation tracking fix to their Upcoming Product Releases overview (still not updated since yesterday's upgrade).

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 1:49 AM

MIRC is a great place to go visit and see who's around - maybe get a game in if whoever is on there is in the mood. Guys there are always friendly and welcoming. Ladder is place to go if you just want to play without being quit on.

PGoody dont call yourself out in the forum dude, is against policy lol, damn quitter!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:19 AM

Alleged quitter has a statement on his profile that reads, "Its not how you start that matters, but how you finish."  Funny stuff.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 7:30 AM

A seemingly slight difference in meaning there, eh? According to Merriam Webster's thesaurus, you're expected to finish, complete, or conclude your round, but you definitely shouldn't knock it off, lay off of it, leave if off, let alone cease or desist from, can, discontinue, drop, end or quit it under any circumstances!  

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 9:28 AM

You cant argue with his stats tho - that guy can play!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 10:05 AM

I remember playing with pgoody once.

On the 18th hole, he cracked me over the head with his spider putter, stole my bottle of whiskey, and ran off my girlfriend.

Damn, I miss that bottle of whiskey.   :(

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 10:31 AM
    frkn too funny, i'm gonna go out on a limb here pgoody gets in a game with chop ( no names here) checks the chop out and says oh oh. crap i don't have 45min. to watch this chopper slap it all over the yard. um um goose eject eject i'm caught in his jet wash eject, CLICK done whew that was close. seriously check the stats very nice indeed. the real question is not why this match was quit on, but how the hell it got started in the first place. g night choppy mcslapper back in the shallow end. JB
  • FrankAnderson
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 11:40 AM

Love it marioh     Good to see a post with some humor.   

• Viper31
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 3:51 PM

Well gotta say things here hasn't changed thats for damn sure, just logged on to play after a month 1st game I get we get to second hole the guy leaves for no reason, and this is why I stopped playing and that most people I've played here has been rude in more than 1 way. If ANYONE here that wants a TRUE game and won't quite, then look me up and I assure you we'll have a good time and you'll make a new friend :-) Happy hitting to all and gl

Viper

RSS