Help › Forums

Country Club League - Summer 2011 Cup

Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:53 AM (940 replies)
  • Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 2:08 PM

Bootsnbra:
    Sowwy bout that .......

No probs, Bootsie, really. It happens. :)

Anyway, my players knows I want to see every single scorecard of their matches posted into our CC forum. Just to avoid any misunderstanding.

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 11:00 PM

Goldteam Dragons substitution........Game 2....match 3.....Baiken comes off the bench for Papaburgundi......thanks

Ironking34.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 12:46 AM

Round 5 Lineups

The lineup submission form has been updated to accept lineups for round 5.

Great stuff again everyone. I really appreciate so many teams following through the whole season.

slor

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 1:03 AM

RyjaTybas:

In the interests of a harmonious competition...

I've changed this post, except for the last bit....

Thank you so much Slor & Co for the Cup - With all the drama, Shakespeare couldn't have scripted it better!

Thanks for the message in any case. Remember that those who receive an email of the post will still have the

• ultravp
    550 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 8:27 AM

I have been trying to get my match played against RUSAVED (Electra Hotties) for several days and haven't been able to get a response.  Seems that she hasn't been on according to her score history.  I am having my captain contact their captain for a possible replacement.  Bootsie had previously recommended placing a post on this thread in cases such as this and I will update as needed.  Tks.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 10:22 AM

Slor,

We're having the hardest time getting other teams players to respond this week.  This is the first week it's happened.   Our A team has 4 guys still waiting to hear responses and the B team has 3 players waiting.   I'm not sure what happens if the games don't get played.

Anything you can suggest would be helpful.

Thanks,

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 12:52 PM

I am playing as an alternate in elite cc c team match with Yorkshire Puds 

I am replacing BogieFree50 in his match w/ dfDurbs

tia

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 2:44 PM

Hi Slor,

I noticed that you have not changed with ernipagni Andyall on the results page of the site Summer Cup.
    I wrote a post where I made the change.
    See you soon

P.s.

A small point: is the second consecutive week that the captain of the opposing team does not answer the msg that I put on the wall.
    I think that the figure of the captains Help yourself to solve problems and so I expect a collaboration.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 3:38 PM

=-Can any1  suggest a   Country club for   players in England,please.

thanks

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 6:57 PM

ultravp:
    I have been trying to get my match played against RUSAVED (Electra Hotties) for several days and haven't been able to get a response

Well since the pairings only came out 4 days ago I don't think it could be several days although I'm sure it must feel like that, but yes RUSaved has a busy work schedule during the week and plays mostly on the weekends, but not to worry I got your captains message and I'm on it  and know your away until Sunday night 8pm your time. Devildaz and I will work something out :)

RSS