Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Summer 2011 Cup

Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:53 AM (940 replies)
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 10:15 AM

Bootsnbra:
    Deviations A VS UKGE B Team ..............................................................3 games left to play

hard to play when opponent nor captain respond to my requests.......

Cheers,

b0gey

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 10:31 AM

AndyAEllis:

Hi Bootsie/Slor

The not played (above) isn't quite right re the Yorkshire Puds; we've played four games against Elite CC C Team; only the Shane48 V's rmchangin hasn't taken place and that's not for want of trying on our part. Have had a chat with 8buster8, asking if he'd like to find a sub. The other game, which8buster8 stood in as sub for (He notified you earlier in this string) was played last night and I posted the score.

I realise there must be a time lag; so I assume that's where the score 'drift' is.

Regards

Andy

Yep I show the last game of Shane vs Rm to be played too- your scores came in later after that post was made =) but ty for keeping track hugssssss

~Bootsie ~

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 10:36 AM

Hey Ross  Deviations seems to be having hard time getting your folks out on the green can you Assist here or throw in some subs for them please =)

I know you got folks coming and going on holidays ( the lucky people - I so need a date with a bikini and beach and no phones, faxes or emails for oh lets say a month? giggle )

Thankies

~Bootsie ~

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 10:48 AM

b0geybuster:

Bootsnbra:
    Deviations A VS UKGE B Team ..............................................................3 games left to play

hard to play when opponent nor captain respond to my requests.......

Cheers,

b0gey

I left the captain and all players messages on their walls so I guess we'll see what happens =)

• bigchunky17
    850 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 12:32 PM

Skype PLayers CC B team are having problems with one tie against Transgressional CC.... DDVOLS62 posted on his (Rendogg) wall on the 16th and has sent numerous friend requests...all of which have been declined.

I have contacted Suncity28 (Team captain) who said he would arrange a replacement player....that was on the 18th and still no response.

Let the record show that my guy has tried all he can to get the game played. DDVols62 is on this weekend and available to play.....over to you Transgressional !

BC17

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 4:13 PM

elite cc c team used dedgett as an alternate for rmchangin in the following match:

17 England Yorkshire Puds United States elite cc c team

Shane48  rmchangin

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 4:49 PM

Hi bootsie,

game 1 match 4 Electra Hotties vs Skype Players A, replacing Jafo12 with Lisa03 vs devildaz1963

match 3 I beleive it will be RUSaved vs Staffy666 instead of ultravp

thx

and thx to Darren, (devildaz1963) for the good communications as things have come up

cheers

brio

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 5:15 PM

Hi bootsie and Slor,

missing only 1 match between United Nations and Team Tiger GREATSUPERGOLFMANNARCOUNTRYCLUB (1-3)
    namely, the match between riskplayer (captain) and Andyall (myPlayer).
    I am in trouble with this match as the opposing player (captain) did not answer me, and not showed up at the appointed hour with my players.
    I'm not sure of the success of this match.
    Tomorrow I'm not sure I have time to WGT Riskplayer and then I hope you decideto play or to find a solution.

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 5:16 PM

Current Status of Games Left To Be Played For All  teams :

Skype Players CC A Team Vs Electra Hotties ..............................2 games left to play

YBRCC Quadlings Vs Goldteam Dragons ....................................1 game left to play

Transgressional Country Club Vs Skype Players CC B.............. 2 games left to play

United Nations Club Team Rory Vs NWC Norman ......................Complete!

TinCuppers Vs Italian Golf & Country Club ...................................1 game left to play

Bery's Bombers Electra Vs English Lakes Greendale ................1 game left to play

Deviations A VS UKGE B Team ........................................................3 games left to play

Elite CC A Team VS Moondogs A .....................................................2 games left to play

Electra Buzzed Up Vs The Derbyshire A Team ............................Completed!

Moondogs B Team Vs Electra Panzer Division ..............................1 game left to play

United Nations Team Tiger Vs Gran SupergolfMannarCC............1 games left to play

O Canada B Team Vs Deviations B ...................................................1 games left to play

Goldteam Heros Vs United Nations Team Arnie .............................2 games left to play

Upton Manor Crocodiles Vs NWC Baddeley .....................................3 games left to play

UKGE A Vs Ruff N Rowdy ......................................................................3 games left to play

East Anglian Lynx Vs The Elite CC B Team .......................................3 games left to play

Yorkshire Puds Vs The Elite CC C Team ...........................................Completed

United Nations CC Team Jack Vs BLS International........................1 game left to play

English Lakes Juniper Vs Goldteam Ninjas ......................................4 games left to play

United Nations Team Seve Vs Upton Manor Alligators ....................5 games left to play

UKGE C Team Vs The Derbyshire B Team ........................................2 games left to play

YBRCC Gillikins Vs Rock N Roll Rasta Team Roll ...........................2 games left to play

Yorkshire CC B Team - Gravy Vs YBRCC Winkies ............................2  games left to play

Rock n Roll Rasta Team Rock Vs NWC Allenby ................................2 games left to play

O Canada A Team Vs UKGE D ..............................................................4 games left to play

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2011 5:19 PM

briobrio:

Hi bootsie,

game 1 match 4 Electra Hotties vs Skype Players A, replacing Jafo12 with Lisa03 vs devildaz1963

match 3 I beleive it will be RUSaved vs Staffy666 instead of ultravp

thx

and thx to Darren, (devildaz1963) for the good communications as things have come up

cheers

brio

Copy gotcha

RSS