Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Summer 2011 Cup

Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:53 AM (940 replies)
  • acesman6
    56 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 11:38 AM

In the match United nations Team Rory v NWC Norman, UN need to change Guapa from our team, he will be replaced by RobHoyer. 

Thanks in advance 

Ace.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 12:50 PM

demcug:

demcug:

Hi Bootsie

I do not understand how the ranking is drawn up the "Standings" of CC.
    Why CC with two games played and two victories, they are more '"High" withthose three plays and three victories? Also, there are teams with 2-1, which are higher than others who have always 2-1, but unlike most individual matches won.

It has yet to be updated?

cheers

demcug

HI Slor,

tell me 'cause my CC is 21 ° standings?
    I think the pairings were made on the basis of this and it does not seem right thatwith a 2-1 to 7-7 in front of us both.
    is not it?

Hi there

Just to clarify the situation with Goldteam Dragons - they have 2 wins, but a score of 3 because they were the odd team in round 1. As they had given me a lineup but could not play a game, they were given an extra score in addition to 2 wins.

The teams are listed by

1. their score 
    2. the strength of their opponents (Bhlz) - see BhCt for the value of your team which is normally the same as your score. 
    3. the difference in their points (Minorsc)

So if you have played more difficult teams, this is more important than if you have won 5-0, 4-1 etc.

So, for the teams with a score of 2, NWC Norman had the most difficult opponents so far (Bhlz=6)  so they are the head of the group.

You were paired with another team with a score of 2, so this seems to be right.

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:23 PM

slor:

Hi there

Just to clarify the situation with Goldteam Dragons - they have 2 wins, but a score of 3 because they were the odd team in round 1. As they had given me a lineup but could not play a game, they were given an extra score in addition to 2 wins.

The teams are listed by

1. their score 
    2. the strength of their opponents (Bhlz) - see BhCt for the value of your team which is normally the same as your score. 
    3. the difference in their points (Minorsc)

So if you have played more difficult teams, this is more important than if you have won 5-0, 4-1 etc.

So, for the teams with a score of 2, NWC Norman had the most difficult opponents so far (Bhlz=6)  so they are the head of the group.

You were paired with another team with a score of 2, so this seems to be right.

OKKKK!!!

Now I Understand!!!

BHLZ = SUM of bhct of opponents! true?

But you do everything by hand, or you have a software?

Ty for clarification

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:33 PM

But in general bhct always is equal to the score (when you play all the games)?
    Explain to me why 'of the club has 1.5 bhct integrity?
    Taking the example of the 3 games he has done.
    I'm sorry I just want to understand (I do not doubt your perfection !!!).

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:36 PM

demcug:

But you do everything by hand, or you have a software?

Ty for clarification

See if this helps Demcug I got it from the first page of this thread :)

For those who really want to geek out and do mock draws to try and figure out who they might get, I am using the Sevilla software package

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:42 PM

briobrio:

See if this helps Demcug I got it from the first page of this thread :)

For those who really want to geek out and do mock draws to try and figure out who they might get, I am using the Sevilla software package

SORRY ALL FOR MOST QUESTIONS!!!!

LOLLLL

I saw the explanation on how it is calculated BHCT.
    http://www.vegachess.com/tl/index.php/forfeit.html
    Almost a university exam!
    There is no 'I need you to explain the bhct Integrity

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 3:05 PM

Hi slor,

We need the results form to be opened for round 4 (it still says round 3), Electra's Panzer Division already have 2 games completed.

Thx

brio

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2011 3:06 PM

In the interests of a harmonious competition...

I've changed this post, except for the last bit....

Thank you so much Slor & Co for the Cup - With all the drama, Shakespeare couldn't have scripted it better!

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 12:57 AM

briobrio:

Hi slor,

We need the results form to be opened for round 4 (it still says round 3), Electra's Panzer Division already have 2 games completed.

Thx

brio

Thanks for the reminder, done.

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2011 5:16 PM

Hi Bootsie,

Made a mistake on the team colours when inputting game 1 match 2 Skype Players A vs Electra Hotties (put Hotties as white should have been black) so I re-did it so you will see two entries from me on that game... sorry :)

2nd thing, in game 9, match 1 Acrux vs gordon0762 in the Electra Buzzed up vs Derbyshire CC A team... here is the post I got from my player.....

Acrux wrote
    on 17 Aug 2011 at 1:17 PM

just finnished my game for slor leaugue

i was 2 up on 8  i pared it and he was putting for par too,,,,,

the game cancelled out   on his putt

So I guess since my player was 2 up on the 8th and was already in for par and gordon0762 was putting for par the game was in fact already over, but just wanted to check before I put it in as a 2&1 win for Buzzed Up

thx and hugs

brio

RSS