Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club League - Summer 2011 Cup

Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:53 AM (940 replies)
  • billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 2:56 AM

Hi brio,Clive fron Derbyshire cc i had the same message from gordon0762 he said the same but i entered it as 2up .No problem with the game,thanks

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 7:19 AM

YYBRC GIllikins and Rock n Roll Rasta Team Roll please verify who won the match HacMcDuffer verses DougGongles ........the score was entered as 1 up  but the information as to who beat who was put in wrong areas making me guess.......

Thanks hugssss,

~Bootsie~

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 8:12 AM

Tin Cuppers - Italian Golf and Country Club (Match n. 5)

Hi Bootsie,

just to inform you that the match result between tograss and Hacksaw5 has been recorded in wrong way :)

tograss won on 4th Extra Hole, so we (Italian G&CC) are 1-0 so far.

(The raw data result is correct)

Thank you in advance. Keep up the nice work ;)

• briobrio
    2,428 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 8:45 AM

billcliff:

Hi brio,Clive fron Derbyshire cc i had the same message from gordon0762 he said the same but i entered it as 2up .No problem with the game,thanks

Thanks for the confirmation Clive :) I will enter it now and good luck and have fun in the rest of the matches :)

Brio

• JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:22 AM

Bootsnbra:

YYBRC GIllikins and Rock n Roll Rasta Team Roll please verify who won the match HacMcDuffer verses DougGongles ........the score was entered as 1 up  but the information as to who beat who was put in wrong areas making me guess.......

Thanks hugssss,

~Bootsie~

A win for DougGongles Bootsie.

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:42 AM

Daskino:

Tin Cuppers - Italian Golf and Country Club (Match n. 5)

Hi Bootsie,

just to inform you that the match result between tograss and Hacksaw5 has been recorded in wrong way :)

tograss won on 4th Extra Hole, so we (Italian G&CC) are 1-0 so far.

(The raw data result is correct)

Thank you in advance. Keep up the nice work ;)

You know I wish I had an excuse but I just read that butt backwards hahahha ........got it fixed  Sowwy bout that ....... hugssss

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:43 AM

JohnHancock:

Bootsnbra:

Thanks hugssss,

~Bootsie~

A win for DougGongles Bootsie.

copy gotcha =) thankies hugssss

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:47 AM

acesman6:

In the match United nations Team Rory v NWC Norman, UN need to change Guapa from our team, he will be replaced by RobHoyer. 

Thanks in advance 

Ace.

In this message you reported a change and in results you reported Guapa playing.....was it Guapa or Rob?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:58 AM

Bootsnbra:

acesman6:

In the match United nations Team Rory v NWC Norman, UN need to change Guapa from our team, he will be replaced by RobHoyer. 

Thanks in advance 

Ace.

In this message you reported a change and in results you reported Guapa playing.....was it Guapa or Rob?

Bootsie, as a member of the UNCC, i can confirm Rob played the game, cheers.

• mizunoguy8
    449 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 10:56 AM

UKGE B will be subbing luckothirish in for hillj2 in our match vs Deviations.  Sorry had someone going out of town for holiday

Ross

RSS