Forums

Help › Forums

name changes

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:33 AM (7 replies)
  • howmanylicks
    843 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 1:48 AM

Is there any way to change a name chosen?...I picked one as an inside joke with a friend on here and now its a major regret with all the comments I get!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 3:44 AM

howmanylicks:

Is there any way to change a name chosen?...I picked one as an inside joke with a friend on here and now its a major regret with all the comments I get!

hi,

unfortunately we cannot change the name for you

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:48 AM

It could be worse, there is a page full of w*nk*rs in the name list on here. Honest.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:04 AM

Not disregarding WGTicon's response...  however, there have been some people in the past with names that were disagreeable that have contacted wgt (at members@worldgolftour.com ) and received permission to start a new account with a new name.

That's the key.. if you're going to rename/restart your account, you MUST have WGT's official blessing or risk losing everything.

Good luck and have a nice day.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:07 AM

Nice try..................Licks-a-Lot

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:11 AM

LOL, Dave. I would think you'd be first in line for a name change now that you are a Legend. I'm sure you ain't one-putting anymore.  :-D

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 10:33 AM

YankeeJim:

LOL, Dave. I would think you'd be first in line for a name change now that you are a Legend. I'm sure you ain't one-putting anymore.  :-D

GRRRRR, (LOL)............... 

RSS