Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 4:30 PM

craigswan:
    Rich - Why don't you start a new thread with same title and I will shut up .

Thats one ,

Now to get the Spill cherker  Spell cheaker , 90210 from fixin our F ups ,

and The One and Only does not turn it into a random act of goodness and how he picked up  a hitch hiker with one leg to stand on , tooke him to to Ihop for pan cakes and hash browns wit bacon , Tipped the cook $ 20 , Then took the one legged hitch hikker ( his name is Skip ) to the pro shop at the local golf corsee , He then asked Sally the sails lady , if I only buy one shoe for my new Friend Skip ( like he needs any more friends )  wood U toss in a pack of balls ? 

In the name of Andyson  ,  I will offer a Prize for the best reply that Sally said .

Bad OPY 

Edit : from a nother post  , I will look at your Stats to make sure your are a good little boy ore girl here in WGT land be4 soid Prize is gifted .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 5:09 PM

I have no idea what Sally said. I know she only had one leg also and her nickname is I Lean.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 5:15 PM

On another note: Played an AS match today, all was going great. One of my opponents was a very rude dude with no patience. I again chose the lowest tiered player as my partner. We were one down with 4 to play and my xfinity internet went down. I tried everything I could to get back without success. Now I have a post on my wall calling me a quitter. I can't post on his wall, don't have the option. This individual obviously does not know me. Just goes to show what an ignorant sob he is. Look at my wall to identify the moron.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 5:18 PM

renniw52:
    I Lean.

You Mister winn25 sir have won a Prize ,

Uoy get to bee on me friends list .

OPY 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 5:27 PM

Why thank you so much Mr. Opy, that has been one of my long goals. I am honored. I only have one thing left on my bucket list now, that is either to die or have YJ send me a friend invite. My son will let you all know when I die.

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 12:35 AM

Actually ,

Posting regularly on this thread is a tribute to how nice a guy rich really is . Keeping this thread active is how he would want it .A lot more thoughtful than just pressing the bump key .

Now with hindsite I admit posting gifs and jokes may not be in everyone's good taste guide but rich actually finds them funny - go on ask him .

Alosso and rich talk a lot of sense but the bullies who come on here once in a blue moon will not drive this regular away .If they win this forum would die a slow death .

So as I have said before I will bow out of posting my so called funnies on this thread but I challenge the bullies to write something constructive regularly .

Turn up every day and make us laugh or are you only good for negative posting all the time .

It is called taking the easy way out .

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 1:39 AM

Bit by bit, professional golf is getting its head around the fact it needs to change to freshen interest in the sport..

That's why forthcoming tournaments on both sides of the Atlantic should generate plenty of attention, starting with this week's Zurich Classic of New Orleans on the PGA Tour.

This is an official counting tournament for the rankings worth $7.1m (£5.5m) and has attracted six of the world's top 10 players to the TPC Louisiana course.

The difference is it is a pairs tournament, with competitors teaming up to take on a mixture of foursomes and four-ball action during the 72-hole event.

How the format works
    Foursomes: Teams of two compete with one ball per team, taking alternate shots until the hole is completed.
    Better ball: Each player has their own ball, and the team's lowest score on each hole counts.

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 7:28 AM

The 18th at St Andrews' Old Course has been voted the best hole in Scotland in a poll of 3,000 golfers.

St Andrews' 17th, the Road Hole, was also named the best par four in the poll undertaken by Visit Scotland.

RSS