Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 8:36 AM

backed up by the most confused man to ever post in these forums.

That's not very nice paul .

Only trying to bring a smile to some faces

Or not .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 9:25 AM

renniw52:
     Should be renamed the Craig and Henry chronicles.

Or the two Fools thread .

OPY

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 10:59 AM

HenryKawa:

ZioMio:

pmm711:

Rich,

I changed the name of the thread a long, long time ago...so...

I see the thread named "Let's Be (Completely) Honest 2...Or Probably Not..."

What do you see?

Re: LET'S BE HONEST 2 (In honor of the GREAT, One and Only - Henry Kawa)

04-21-2017 9:47 AM by PaulTon. 195 replies.

Which one are you Dumb or Dumber?

If you are going to quote me, DO NOT EDIT my post.  dick head.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 11:26 AM

HenryKawa:
    I don't really like when they spread that around because I am a very  humble person - I don't like blowing my own horse.

you are the only person I have blocked on this or ANY sites I am on.

read your own page and see the lie.

and then you must have a BIG mouth

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 5:29 PM

I was going to post something honest I did today regarding real golf but won't waste my time. It will interfere with the current bs that is going on with this thread. Henry if you need the attention that bad, then take this damn thread and make it yours. I don't need the praise, my long time friends on here know who I am.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 5:46 PM

renniw52:
    my long time friends on here know who I am.

OPY 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 6:42 PM

opyeuclid:
    my long time friends on here know who I am

yup

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 8:06 PM

Yep, there's only one of ya Squirrelnutz, an' we all got yer back. The rest of 'em cain't hold a candle, an' don't have the wind to blow one out.

Doc :)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 1:07 AM

renniw52:

I was going to post something honest I did today regarding real golf but won't waste my time. It will interfere with the current bs that is going on with this thread. Henry if you need the attention that bad, then take this damn thread and make it yours. I don't need the praise, my long time friends on here know who I am.

sorry

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 4:18 PM

Henry-Craig, please don't take me wrong. I have not lost my sense of humor or my love of my friends. My original post that ran so long was meant for one reason. Anyone who Honestly wanted to let other members know them had a chance to do so. We got to know a lot about many folks on here. The thread got hijacked and turned into a joke. When it went over the edge completely WGT pulled it. Lot's of memories gone forever. This new thread has taken the same course and it won't be long until someone says something that will get it pulled. You all make comments and post funny videos that we all like. This just was not the thread to do that on. No hard feelings. I am by far not one of the greatest players on WGT. If someone is then they do not advertise it constantly. Stop, think before you start posting. Where should this little joke or video be posted. It's on the or not, not the Let's Be Honest.

Renni- Out on this thread.

RSS