25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 2:22 PM

alosso:

YankeeJim:
    Alosso's inability to laugh at himself or appreciate some ribbing

YankeeJim:
    He needs a sense of humor.

Press lies.

LMAO. Now THAT was funny.  Well done.   :-)

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 5:05 PM

I agree with you Don.  I did the FTD free credit deal a few years back and they totally gave me a run around and wouldn't pay up.  They had all kinds of excuses.  I think the sponsor here is the real culprit but I would think WGT would look into a company that keeps scamming its members and tell them they will no longer run there lying ads. I can't believe this hasn't been rectified by WGT after all these years.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 8:07 PM

Just making a note in my diary:

Sunday February 12th in the year of someone's lord 2017, Paul (just call him Al) cracked a funny. Nice one Paul/Al.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 4:19 AM

Bushbeater4:

I agree with you Don.  I did the FTD free credit deal a few years back and they totally gave me a run around and wouldn't pay up.  They had all kinds of excuses.  I think the sponsor here is the real culprit but I would think WGT would look into a company that keeps scamming its members and tell them they will no longer run there lying ads. I can't believe this hasn't been rectified by WGT after all these years.

Legally speaking, in Canada WGT/TG would be 100% liable for this type thing, especially where there are financial transactions occuring where a condition of the 'contract' is that the person paying for a service or product is to recieve some sort of payout or compensation. 

Very clear in Canada, in the US not even remotely, like mud. Which state or federal agency oversees false and misleading as well as fraud activity where advertising is concerned is a farce trying to source out.

Ethically it's a no brainer, WGT/TG should be protecting players who are really the base of their revenue stream. They certainly do not in anyway. 

Simple guideline really - Don't ever do any 'pay for credit' promo, period. 99% of everything in the 'earn' section is for datamining and collection, pure and simple. 

• Don1500
    4 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 1:51 PM

THANK YOU. You're the first one to get it. Actually, I ordered flowers for my GF to be delivered on Valentine's day. UPS tracking now puts delivery for the 15TH! I ordered early, to get it here on time, and I ordered thru WGT to get the bonus. Now here it is Valentine's Day and no flowers, no bonus.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 2:46 PM

dedBuNNy:
    Ethically it's a no brainer, WGT/TG should be protecting players who are really the base of their revenue stream.

Yo Bunny,

You would think WGT would just give the guy his credits.  He's just going to end up using them to "buy" virtual WGT goods.  Isn't it nuts.  Fake goods for fake $.  It's like buying bottled water.

• kensabre10
    2,885 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 2:32 PM

hey ded, speak of what you know and keep your mouth shut bout the US when you dont know the facts. the dept of commerce handles these things, but would never get involved with something this petty. its totally clear, and its been battle tested. next time stick to your social medicine and 8 dollar gas eh??

RSS