1) Points for a purchase? What kind of points? (What kind of purchase?)
2) If it were 1,300 credits, imagine how far you would go, how much time you'd spend for 13 $....? Do you have enough proof for legal action?
3) If you don't like the feeling of being scammed, you better stop any "free credits" action. You have to embrace this feeling as part of the price that you pay, besides the precious time of your life.
I rather invest some real money for my pastime and enjoy the fun of it!
4) The culprit ain't WGT but the company not fulfilling their offer.
5) Neither of them will hear you here.
BTW: If you desire to take any real money out of this game you'd be heavily disappointed, almost certainly.