Forums

Help › Forums

This place is a rip off!!!

Mon, Feb 20 2017 1:57 AM (63 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 10:18 AM

Don1500:

Just to let everyone know: TrialPay Receipts (The administrator of this promotion) Has finally, after much aggravation, agreed with me that I had done everything right, even kissed their ring, and they have awarded me the 1300 credits I was due. 

Glad you finally got your credits.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 10:38 AM

Don1500:

Just to let everyone know: TrialPay Receipts (The administrator of this promotion) Has finally, after much aggravation, agreed with me that I had done everything right, even kissed their ring, and they have awarded me the 1300 credits I was due. 

Persistence paid off, well done :-)) 

• pmm711
    5,494 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:14 PM

Touche...

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 9:43 PM

kensabre10:

hey ded, speak of what you know and keep your mouth shut bout the US when you dont know the facts. the dept of commerce handles these things, but would never get involved with something this petty. its totally clear, and its been battle tested. next time stick to your social medicine and 8 dollar gas eh??

It's OK to be a dick you know.  Dicks are very useful, without them most fauna on Earth would die out in a short time.  My dick has been a good friend to me for many years, I'm very fond of him.

I've never tried to engage him in conversation though. 

Now I see why.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 12:59 AM

MainzMan:

kensabre10:

hey ded, speak of what you know and keep your mouth shut bout the US when you dont know the facts. the dept of commerce handles these things, but would never get involved with something this petty. its totally clear, and its been battle tested. next time stick to your social medicine and 8 dollar gas eh??

It's OK to be a dick you know.  Dicks are very useful, without them most fauna on Earth would die out in a short time.  My dick has been a good friend to me for many years, I'm very fond of him.

I've never tried to engage him in conversation though. 

Now I see why.

Priceless ;-)

On a totally unrelated subject, how did you manage to cram that many dicks in such a tiny space, without getting a time out ;-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 1:22 AM

I like to play with my dick every day.

I love to pull him about the room and tickle him.

"Stop It daddy " my son Richard shouts back.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 2:15 AM

Don1500:

Good for you Don, congrats.

MC

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 5:03 AM

Good you got your credits - absurd that you had to go through completely idiotic extremes to do so. 

I would guess the take a page out of the insurance industry's playbook whereby the first rule on the first page is - 1st action, deny the claim. 2nd, blame the policy holder. 3rd, deny the claim. 

They bank on people not going the full round to get them.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 7:20 AM

dedBuNNy:
    I would guess the take a page out of the insurance industry's playbook whereby the first rule on the first page is - 1st action, deny the claim. 2nd, blame the policy holder. 3rd, deny the claim. 

First rule of the military is deny, deny and then counter accuse when blamed for something :)

The very few times I spent any time effin around for not many credits doing these I soon learned the game.  Now some know it better and know which ones pay and how to answer.  My experiences said best screen shot every page, especially last,  and be prepared for the "usual" application to get paid.  I don't remember and issue after that, but just personally way too boring a process............People in the US do get more goes too...........Some offers are useful enough but so many way beyond worth my efforts speaking just personally...

outside of the US currency exchange is a huge issue for most currently, quite the reverse of two years ago...........maybe latter something for WGT to think on, but no clue how they police that either.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 8:58 AM

pmm711:

Touche...

I wanna ask you, because it's just a damn fine awesome wheel; how long did it take to create that piece of awesomeness?  

;-)) 

RSS