Is it?

kensabre10:
    and its been battle tested

But they'd never get involved.....

Thanks for the clarification.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 2:58 PM

Please be aware that we cannot control the activities of third parties to whom we provide your personally identifiable information and as such, WGT cannot guarantee that such third parties adhere to the same privacy and security procedures as WGT.

WGT may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria-for example, people aged 30-50 from a particular geographic area. WGT does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.

When legally required or at WGT's discretion, WGT will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of suspicious or alleged illegal activity on this Site or on the Internet. Additionally, your information, and the contents of your private online communications, may be accessed and disclosed (i) in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); (ii) when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process; (iii) in other circumstances in which WGT believes the WGT games or web sites are being used in the commission of a crime (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); (iv) when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; and (v) when necessary either to protect the rights or property of WGT including to enforce our Terms of Service, or for us to render the service you have requested.

We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any company or organization except we may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which WGT participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of WGT's assets to which this Site relates.

Advertising

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.

Offer Walls

WGT games or their purchase pages may display an "offer wall" that is hosted by an offer wall provider. The offer wall allows third party advertisers to provide virtual currency to users in exchange for interacting with an advertisement or for completing a marketing offer that may include signing up for an account with one of those advertisers. These are not offers made by WGT. These offers may be displayed to you based on certain technical information, such as your geographic area or anonymous demographic information. After clicking on one of these advertisements, you will no longer be on a site hosted by WGT or partnering SNS. To properly credit user accounts and to prevent fraud, a unique identifier, in some cases your user ID number, will be shared with the offer wall provider. This identifier is used to ensure proper crediting of your account, prevent fraud or duplicate offers and to resolve any customer service inquiries that may arise. Once you complete an offer, you will then return to a WGT website or game.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:08 PM

kensabre10:
    the dept of commerce handles these things, but would never get involved with something this petty

Oh cool, so I can rip off thousands of people as long as I keep it down to a measly 20 or 30 bucks or so, right. I mean, what's a quarter or half a mil, too petty for them to get involved in causing me trouble, right? A$$clown.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 7:15 PM

kensabre10:

hey ded, speak of what you know and keep your mouth shut bout the US when you dont know the facts. the dept of commerce handles these things, but would never get involved with something this petty. its totally clear, and its been battle tested. next time stick to your social medicine and 8 dollar gas eh??

Actually, at the Federal level it's the FTC which 'oversees' matters of deceptive and misleading advertising and issues of consumer fraud. 

They coordinate with State agencies who have the authority to draft and administrate their own laws and guidelines where companies and the markteting and advertising practices are concerned. They also will investigate near any complaint where there is concerns of consumer fraud especially when such activity is crossing state lines and international borders where business is conducted on the Internet. 

I'm trying not to laugh at the things I could write and post .... Its' just too funny, people who live there don't even know which branch of their own government does what. 

You have a skippy day there cubby. Maybe a nice walk... Pet a squirrel or two, pick some flowers... lmao... 

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 9:53 PM

bubbsboy:

alosso often posts help to folk. They ask a question and he will answer.

Basically he was saying you run with the chance of earning credits through supersonic, trialpay or fyber, but WGT will offer no assistance if they dont pay out. I know as ive been there. WGT are not libel , i feel they should be, but alas they are not.

You can pay to play game or take risk but thats all he was saying.

And i can show many a thread where hes shown himself to be quite educated

But my time is precious so i cant be @ssed.

What he said.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:39 AM

DodgyPutter:

kensabre10:
    the dept of commerce handles these things

Thanks, that's clear enough.

kensabre10:
    but would never get involved with something this petty

Oh, so they don't?

kensabre10:
    its totally clear,

Is it?

kensabre10:
    and its been battle tested

But they'd never get involved.....

Thanks for the clarification.

Yup, that's Ken for you. The upside of being painfully clueless is that he's not aware of it. The downside though is they may harvest his, if Donald ever needs a brain transplant...

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 5:04 AM

dedBuNNy:
    Pet a squirrel or two, pick some flowers... lmao... 

Fear for any bunnies around him lmao

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 7:50 AM

STEELR5X:

Alosso is the little uneducated guy who cant figure things out so he does the passive aggressive, ''my time is too valuable''. Yet he took precious time to comment on your post and really gave no help and admitted he was clueless about what your problem was. Just another internet troll looking for attention.

Hey "metal, steel, copper , brrrASS, whatever TF. 

Your SECOND POST (of all time) and you come in here  rippin a guy who has help MORE PEOPLE than you will EVER KNOW. Who's the "internet TROLL". YOU ARE - STEELR0X

• Don1500
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 8:27 AM

Just to let everyone know: TrialPay Receipts (The administrator of this promotion) Has finally, after much aggravation, agreed with me that I had done everything right, even kissed their ring, and they have awarded me the 1300 credits I was due. 

RSS