Forums

Help › Forums

Credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 20 2011 5:20 AM (3 replies)
  • situation1985
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 1:57 AM

"Someone can help me!! I try to buy credits but my card is a visa debit of the city bank, but whenever I want to buy he says to me that it is not possible as that I do not have funds and obviously that if I have them in my account

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 2:22 AM

Yep

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 5:03 AM

The free surveys will get you credits and playing in the free tournaments will get you credits if you place high enough.

Las encuestas libre albedrío obtener créditos y jugando en los torneos de libre albedrío obtener créditos que si se coloca lo suficientemente alto.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 5:20 AM

thats not true, the surveys are not paying credits, i have done them 7 days in a row now and have not recived any credits at all 2, surveys for 150 credits and got none and 5 surveys for 75 credits each,    and got no credits 

Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey. We appreciate your time and opinions and will be redirecting you shortly. Please do not close this window.                                                                                                                                                           this was the message i got at the End of every survey, and i left this page up all night over 16 hours in all and was never redirected, also sent proof to support, and still no credits , now lets talk scam,

RSS