Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment changes 2017

Fri, Jan 20 2017 8:00 PM (49 replies)
  • alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 1:11 PM

alosso:
    If you want to know about their advertising contracts, apply in person at 160 Pine Street, 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94111.

I hate to explain jokes and I hate to explain explanations - it might give the opposite person a "dumb" feeling...

But anyway, I wanted to say two things:

1) the logos presented are subject of advertising contracts - no way to pass these, IMHO.

2) the company won't give such business information to the public, so you better go there and ask in person.

And, while I didn't have that in mind, to apply for a job may be helpful, as interns may receive internal information.

BTW, I had to look up the address in some tournament T&Cs.

BTW2, thanks for your support boys!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 1:56 PM

MTBR:

16,000 posts.....not only do you know the address but you don't even work for them and still pretend to be a forum expert...The OP just stated his opinion and  people like you have to chime in and tell them to apply for a job if they want to know more....I say just ask the expert Alotta losses O...

You should ask your Doctor for tinnitus medication.

It will eliminate that constant whooshing sound you hear due to everything going over your head.

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:07 PM

PhilEStein:

MTBR:

16,000 posts.....not only do you know the address but you don't even work for them and still pretend to be a forum expert...The OP just stated his opinion and  people like you have to chime in and tell them to apply for a job if they want to know more....I say just ask the expert Alotta losses O...

alosso:

If you want to know about their advertising contracts, apply in person at 160 Pine Street, 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94111.

The OP did not offer his opinion. Firstly he made a statement followed by a question. You are wrong.

WGT's address is common knowledge and needing to work for a company in order to know it's address is an infantile statement to make but I suspect that might be your forté.

Alosso gave the address so that the OP might find more information. Nothing was mentioned about a job. That is you, expanding the truth to suit your childish mind.

The OP's question was answered in great detail and then a funny was thrown in as a kind of extra. Obviously your personality bypass and low mentality meant it was way over your head or else your skewed mind went to work again.

Why be a complete arschloch and launch an unwarranted personal attack on someone who, as far as I am aware, has not wronged you in any way?

Considering the thousands that have benefitted from alosso's freely given time and advice I would suggest 'forum expert' is an apt description even if it is not sought by alosso himself. I might ask which one or two people have benefitted from the forum advice you may have given, considering your mighty 2 posts a month? Do I detect the green-eyed monster surfacing? Are you, for some strange reason, jealous of alosso's post count?

How close is MTBR to mean My Tongue's Bitter Rhetoric? Just a thought.

OK, instead of APPLYING for a job, he's APPLYING for free credits. You're wrong. Hardly jealous...mostly in awe that somebody has that much time to state their opinion about any WGT matters. Maybe he/she should retire let somebody else take the reins.....16,000 is enough to retire on and live comfortably. His days are done. I couldn't care less what you say about me, that's all you people that frequent the forum do is condemn others for asking questions. I'm sure this particular OP doesn't think going to WGT's address is good advice now do you?

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:24 PM

MTBR:
    I'm sure this particular OP doesn't think going to WGT's address is good advice now do you?

There's enough of filter bubbles around, but I give my answers to please the questioners NOT.

Is my time anything that should concern you?

If you refuse to get my point after extra explanation and continue to post ad hominem, avoiding any arguments on the subject, I'm going to consider you a troll.

Have a nice day Sir.

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:29 PM

you need to consider retiring from the forum after 16,000 posts...seriously. It is you that have become the troll in this forum. That's what trolls do, they troll the forum going back and forth, back and forth ....you've become the WGT forum troll with 16,000 posts.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:43 PM

MTBR:

you need to consider retiring from the forum after 16,000 posts...seriously.

Instead of trying to be such a butt wipe which you are doing quite well I might add . Why dont you instead go get a life or try to catch a bus with your mouth . 16,000 posts just means he`s very helpful to those who come to the forums needing advice .

This is the forum and open for all players to comment and post their opinions . You come in here and decide to fire off on someone for no reason and about a post that was none of your business . If the person that alosso responded to took no offense then why do you ? So take your bitter attitude and go crawl back under your bed . Its evident that you want attention so try being polite and nice instead of being a moron .

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:49 PM

lonniescott711:

MTBR:

you need to consider retiring from the forum after 16,000 posts...seriously.

Instead of trying to be such a butt wipe which you are doing quite well I might add . Why dont you instead go get a life or try to catch a bus with your mouth . 16,000 posts just means he`s very helpful to those who come to the forums needing advice .

This is the forum and open for all players to comment and post their opinions . You come in here and decide to fire off on someone for no reason and about a post that was none of your business . If the person that Alosso responded to took no offense then why do you ? So take your bitter attitude and go crawl back under your bed . Its evident that you want attention so try being polite and nice instead of being a moron .

Bullshite.....he's posted so much, he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore......you don't tell somebody to go apply for a job at WGT if they want to know more about any topic....that's truth and their isn't any excuse for it.

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:52 PM

MTBR:
    Bullshite.....he's posted so much, he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore......you don't tell somebody to go apply for a job at WGT if they want to know more about any topic....that's truth and their isn't any excuse for it.

None so blind dumb as those who will not see get off of their high horse which they are fully prepared to ride until it dies under them.......

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 3:17 PM

MTBR:
    .you don't tell somebody to go apply for a job at WGT if they want to know more about any topic.

I didn't.

EOD

Now, my friends, stop to feed this troll, please!

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 3:21 PM

DrussTheLegend:

MTBR:

None so blind dumb as those who will not see get off of their high horse which they are fully prepared to ride until it dies under them.......

yep and 16,000 is a high horse that won't die soon enough if he wants to suggest going to work at WGT for answers.....I wouldn't say that chit to anybody for advice......it's just stupid.

RSS