Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment changes 2017

Fri, Jan 20 2017 8:00 PM (49 replies)
  • shanecmbk
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 11:05 AM

Tiger Woods is now using the Bridgestone ball. Will WGT's virtual Nikes become Bridgestone?

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 10:28 PM

It doesn't matter which logo is presented on our screen pixels - equipment and balls are all from the same software, albeit with different software parameters to define their characteristics.

If you want to know about their advertising contracts, apply in person at 160 Pine Street, 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94111.

Caveat: To know too much may be a threat to your life! :-J

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 8:12 AM

16,000 posts.....not only do you know the address but you don't even work for them and still pretend to be a forum expert...The OP just stated his opinion and  people like you have to chime in and tell them to apply for a job if they want to know more....I say just ask the expert Alotta losses O...

alosso:

If you want to know about their advertising contracts, apply in person at 160 Pine Street, 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94111.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 8:35 AM

alosso:

It doesn't matter which logo is presented on our screen pixels - equipment and balls are all from the same software, albeit with different software parameters to define their characteristics.

Caveat: To know too much may be a threat to your life! :-J

+1 Name brand will have no effect on the clubs . Also you can call WGT at (415) 433-2027 and leave them a message . But whatever you do dont tell them where you live dont give them your real name or use your profile name . Be very careful with this information and dont tell it to anyone else its a secret . This post will self destruct in 9 seconds so you might want to clear your cache and delete all cookies and duck just to be on the safe side . :-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 8:50 AM

lonniescott711:

so you might want to clear your cache and delete all cookies and duck just to be on the safe side . :-)

Stthhhhaayy there, wait a minute...don't be deletin' any duckthh!

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 9:06 AM

There's only one duck I'd like to delete. Maybe 789 of them to be precise.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 9:43 AM

MTBR:

16,000 posts.....not only do you know the address but you don't even work for them and still pretend to be a forum expert...The OP just stated his opinion and  people like you have to chime in and tell them to apply for a job if they want to know more....I say just ask the expert Alotta losses O...

alosso:

ruffling wrong feathers i think

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 11:02 AM

MTBR:

alosso:

The OP did not offer his opinion. Firstly he made a statement followed by a question. You are wrong.

WGT's address is common knowledge and needing to work for a company in order to know it's address is an infantile statement to make but I suspect that might be your forté.

Alosso gave the address so that the OP might find more information. Nothing was mentioned about a job. That is you, expanding the truth to suit your childish mind.

The OP's question was answered in great detail and then a funny was thrown in as a kind of extra. Obviously your personality bypass and low mentality meant it was way over your head or else your skewed mind went to work again.

Why be a complete arschloch and launch an unwarranted personal attack on someone who, as far as I am aware, has not wronged you in any way?

Considering the thousands that have benefitted from alosso's freely given time and advice I would suggest 'forum expert' is an apt description even if it is not sought by alosso himself. I might ask which one or two people have benefitted from the forum advice you may have given, considering your mighty 2 posts a month? Do I detect the green-eyed monster surfacing? Are you, for some strange reason, jealous of alosso's post count?

How close is MTBR to mean My Tongue's Bitter Rhetoric? Just a thought.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 11:51 AM

PhilEStein:

There's only one duck I'd like to delete. Maybe 789 of them to be precise.

Good luck with that, you hateful forum troll.

• Robert1893
    7,647 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2017 12:12 PM

@PhilEStein

Wow! I haven't seen a beat down against a defenseless thing like that since the last time I watched a documentary on the clubbing of baby seals! ;-)

RSS