Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted...Santas Needed, Christmas 2016

Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:10 PM (38 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 7:11 PM

Dennis's rescue dog was one of two, Razzle & Dazzle. i believe he told me a relative adopted the other. I recall this as I said to him about an enquirer post, that just when you'd think it couldn't get any better," There you are, Andyson to Razzle and Dazzle us again". Not words you use every day, who knows.

Doc :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 11:03 PM

Well I was a day late, in the morning I helped out at a local shelter for homeless and delivered toys for the kids there - an utterly humbling experience.

Then it was my Christmas day which meant a BBQ for family and friends - and I was too knackered to commit to my pledge.

This is my third donation to the rescue and I hope in some small way Dennis is looking down and smiling.

Order ID : 3418532271  

Description : DONATION  

Transaction Amount : $xxx.xx  

Transaction ID : 3418532271  

Authorization Code : xxxxxx  

Transaction Type : Card Sale  

Response : APPROVED  

AVS Results : Service not supported  

CSC Results : CVV2/CVC2 Match   

Finally I thank Wayne for two things:

1. For your efforts every year in the 12 days of Christmas, but especially this year as to me it meant far more and was real and for a great cause. 

2. For having a game of Alt.....yeah we lost on the last where I should have made the putt for OT.......apologies my friend.....but I was the winner by having you as my partner!

Kudos to Ross and Jure and anyone else who donated or have found a way to help in anyway they can. Those people are held in high esteem by me and that goes to anyone who has helped out - they will know who they are.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 9:25 AM

A little bit late, but donation made. Thank you mrcaddie, I feel better now.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 4:21 PM

conveyorguy:
    A little bit late, but donation made.

Mike,

Thanks for joining us this year, much appreciated.

My best to you and yours in the new year.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 4:39 PM

This my Friends is what it is all about .

OPY

On the eve of a new year , let us gather for a party . 

A day that we can all get together and remember how this Game brought something Special to a bunch of  us over the years .  

The games of life comes and go , This has been one of them . 

As we look forward to a new day to play and have fun here in WGT land , We will also remember Friends that we lost along the way .

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 4:50 PM

Thanx guys yes it is, in large part to guys like you and all the stuff you do for everyone. The happiest New Year to all who help make it fun ! Brings a tear to my eyes at times like this, but always worth it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 5:03 PM

conveyorguy:

Another quality act.....have a great and prosperous New Year to you and your family.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 5:15 PM

alanti:

conveyorguy:

Another quality act.....have a great and prosperous New Year to you and your family.

Ty Alanti...And same to you and yours

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 7:14 AM

Wayne, for info mate ive been intentionally late to the party, i will be donating tomorrow evening or poss New Years Eve to RSPCA. I will put proof on here. I do always try to support local animal shelters anyway but during year through my job i have close links with RSPCA.

Im sure Dennis would be happy with that

Bubbs

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 1:56 PM

Bubbs,,,no need for proof mate.....I trust you.....

The RSPCA do a great job in the UK....ESPECIALLY at this time of year where morons give other morons pets for Christmas, only to realise these are not Tamagotchi's....and they need real food, love and care.......

I knew a girl in the UK many years ago when I lived there...the stories she told were heartbreaking.

I know Dennis would be happy with that.....Happy New Year Bubbs

RSS