Sat, Apr 16 2011 6:51 PM (41 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:39 PM

andyson:

MioKontic:

andyson:
    next Enquirer May 1st

You heard it here first folks.  Reserve your copy now.

Thank you for that.  You'll be most interested Mio in our upcoming expose' of avatar crossbreeding...

He looks absolutely hideous!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 4:49 PM

MioKontic:
    He looks absolutely hideous!

I agree.....

but he does have a nice hat !

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:05 PM

Which neatly brings me to a post I didn't write,but could have nearly two weeks ago.

Whilst I am unable to specify exactly when, due to a certain indisposition involving the rescue of several puppies and the discovery of just who had been at my jam,I can with equanimity state that the actual time of the post I didn't but could have written,is more or less totally irrelevant.In fact,this very post is just an experiment to see if I can winkle out those among us who shall not be named(not because thats against forum rules,but because they are so insignificant that I can honestly say I don't remember their names-but they know who they are),who think that rambling posts  that have nothing to do with their own assinine interests are a waste of their time.Rather begs the question then,as to why they would waste their time even reading them.or breathing.

However,let us not mire ourselves-we were talking hats,and I have a pink one.

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:06 PM

Interwoven straw as it happens,thankyou for wondering.

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:15 PM

My fuscia speedo doubles as my hat.

On particular hot days, I borrow one of them fancy umbrellas, of the cocktail variety to keep the sun out of me eyes.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:20 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    we were talking hats,and I have a pink one.

To go with those pink wolly knickers and pink balls... which incidentally I don't see you with any more.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:27 PM

Switz71:
    I borrow one of them fancy umbrellas, of the cocktail variety to keep the sun out of me eyes.

Wouldn't you need 2 umbrellas? .... unless it was typo, and you meant to say .."me eye". That S could have slipped in on your blind side w/o noticing.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:30 PM

Mio,you said you wouldnt tell about seeing me without my wooly Knix.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 6:32 PM

I was just looking at where my name is on the top line of my last post,and next to it there is a flag.

God I love that flag.and would die for it.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2011 12:18 AM

Wierd but I just realised you might well have been referring to the pink balls and not my Wooly knix,so you are entirely excused nay exonerated Mio,and I personally am happy again that no one will be aware nor any the wiser about my indiscretionation re: the knix thing.

While I am writing,I ought to mention that luckily,for the last few days I seem to have been bug free where my personal message system is concerned and I am no longer falling victim to having our communications together being misdirected into the main forums.You were right in your assumption that having cleared my flashing cache,I had thus inadvertantly allowed the 'bots deployed by the wgt machine into my own system,and it was they who wreaked havoc both in my folders dealing with correspondence and my actual gameplay.This is borne out by my being unable to eagle BP # 4 as usual,and occasionally BP #15 just like you do.

I agree also that we should keep this between ourselves,ha ha,it just wouldn't do for the whole community to be aware,we have to maintain the illusion that we are just ordinary folk. I will continue to post desultory posts concerning VEM,ball life and innacurate yardages to help foster that illusion.

Oh,lastly,I must thank you for the "super" club you designed,I feel honoured that you allowed me to share in its secret testing.I think the ability to drive accurately up to 460yds without having to aim or ding is going to be quite useful when I fix my average and begin our takeover of the legend tier as we discussed.

anyway,toodles for now,just going to check the forums.

Lizzie xx

RSS