Forums

Help › Forums

Wall Posts

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:42 PM (6 replies)
  • CURTIS46
    68 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 10:01 PM
    When I post to a friends wall, only the subject line shows up?? Any help would be appreciated.  C46
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 11:51 PM

Hi

there are 2 separate fields and both should show up.

does he get the email with fully post?

-wgticon

• CURTIS46
    68 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 10:48 AM
    Hi WGTicon,  Thank you for responding. My friends email also shows only the subject line. It may be a glitch with this newer computer as I hooked up an older one and it works fine. Frustrating though as it worked OK before.  Thanks again.  C46
  • CURTIS46
    68 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 11:48 AM

Hi WGTicon, The email also shows only the subject line. I'm using an older computer  to reply to this post as I now don't seem to be able to post to the forum either on my newer one.  Thank you for your response.   C46

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 12:24 PM

CURTIS46:
    Hi WGTicon,  Thank you for responding. My friends email also shows only the subject line. It may be a glitch with this newer computer as I hooked up an older one and it works fine. Frustrating though as it worked OK before.  Thanks again.  C46

Hi

new computer receiving just subject but old full? or new computer only sending subject but old full? I guess it maybe the latter, if so, it must be some kinda issue with the way browser handling private message system. Maybe java issue, but I do not know for sure :(

-wgticon

• CURTIS46
    68 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 6:59 AM

Hi WGTicon,  I finally found the problem..I had previously upgraded to "IE 9" . BIG mistake. Lots of problems. Going back to an earlier version of "Internet Explorer" everything is back to normal.. I tried "Firefox" and it also works fine. Thank you for trying to help.  C46   

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:42 PM

CURTIS46:

Hi WGTicon,  I finally found the problem..I had previously upgraded to "IE 9" . BIG mistake. Lots of problems. Going back to an earlier version of "Internet Explorer" everything is back to normal.. I tried "Firefox" and it also works fine. Thank you for trying to help.  C46   

very good. glad it is sorted :)

RSS