Forums

Help › Forums

Callaway hidden feature

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 4 2011 6:13 AM (32 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 3:25 PM

It is obvious that Lizzie enjoys good weed. But of course, who doesn't?

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 3:57 PM

Sweet Leaf

Oh balmy days I yearn for thee,your fruits and easy charm

Still my dreams are haunted,by the ghosts that mean me harm

My days are often drear,my nights are troubled yet

Of desert sand and bunkers,bangs that make me fret

Recall sharp as knives,I hide them when I can

And every day I wake,to think of Terry Taliban

Now the line is severed,and poppies fail to yield

Still the young ones toil,to till their barren field

My work was cruel but needed done

I preferred to parley,yet others used the gun

Seeds already sown,and over we must start

Deny the western dealers,each must play their part

So sweet leaf I ask,is your value real?

More than just an income,or a deadly deal

Were my friends the victim,that folk can take a smoke

Their deaths another moment,that in my dreams are spoke?

I still see their smiles,and joy upon their face

Never mind the horror,that surrounds us in this place

So for me I cannot,nor even ever would

Lizzie

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 6:01 PM

I never imagined that 13 words could inspire a poem.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 6:34 PM

To many freezing a$$ cold nights in Afghanistan.................Hu  Lizzie?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 6:40 PM

Yappy22:

To many freezing a$ cold nights in Afghanistan.................

i'm still looking for that spot on the callaway balls but can't find it.

tbe

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 7:37 PM

Funny you should say that Lizzie.  And I mean that in all senses. And in one sense it's funny because I gone and found the same thing... just a few days ago.  I moved the dot around, up and down mainly.  I figured this game was meant to be snooker or pool (called WST or WPT, the dot being where one would want to strike the cue ball), but the developers couldn't figure out how to do it so they came up with golf.  But they forgot to take that dot away off the golf ball.  They did however take away left and right movement which is a bit of a pain; linear movement is all well and good, but we're moving into the age of 3D so it's nice to be able to move the dot in any and every direction possible, even in and out.

But I noticed something else too.  Just like the friends list affects one's meter, moving that dot affected my ball.  Well not really like that as the dot is nothing like the friends list nor the ball a meter.  Haven't figured how the dot has affected the ball yet, so you'll just have to take my word on it for now that it does.

Have you tried moving that dot as fast as you can up and down?  I reckon that if you do it fast enough it will, at the correct velocity of the back and forth action, fly off the top of the ball.  I haven't managed to do it myself yet, but again I will keep trying and report back.

And the face reflection thingy on the screen, it's easier to see on a dark background.  Being an artist you'll probably appreciate the next thing a little more than most.  I use my mouse and make circles around the face.  I would like to think it's a real artists impression of a face, but in reality it's probably more like a 2-year-old's attempt at colouring a picture of a football where boundary lines of a picture on a page have absolutely no meaning or purpose.

On a totally different subject which really should be in another thread, if anywhere at all, I was playing real golf last Friday (why do names of days start with capital letters?) and on the 6th hole I was walking to where my drive had finished in the rough when I saw a butterfly floating by.  I thought to myself "Ooh, a butterfly!" and remembered a post from your dear self about not keeping concentration.  I proceeded to hit an absolutely fantastic shot that finished short of the green on this par 4 hole.  Now I reckon it came up short because one of my friends turned up at the golf club and my mental friends list (that my list of friends I keep a mental note of, not a list of mental friends I have you understand, although both coincidentally and at the same time they could be one and the same) was updated which in turn caused a brain twitch on my downswing and therefore affecting the actual hitting of the ball and it's deviant result.  I must speak to someone in the pro shop to not allow players to turn up when I am in the middle of a game as it totally screws with my mind.  And what has all this got to do with the butterfly?  Well, nothing really I guess, it was just there.

I hope this information has been of benefit to you in your hour of simplistic pleasure.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 8:18 PM

i have read that women need seven thousand words to describe the same thing its takes men 1500, 1000, 690 45.

-G

i sure hope no one shows that to my girlfriend

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 8:19 PM

SweetiePie:
    who doesn't?

no really

SweetiePie:
    who doesn't?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 9:05 PM

i thought it was real, then i thought she's insane, drugged, a result of bad genes, it really is none of those things, it is boredom.  i wasted 10, maybe 12 seconds on drivel, and another 2 - 3 minutes writting this.  never should have started, but once begun it must be finished.  get a life woman.  make a differance, good or bad, doesn't matter.  just don't allow your boredom to rule your thoughts and outlook.  leave such drivel in your diary, or personal letters.  thats where they belong.     my nickel's worth.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 2:43 AM

StrangeMagic:

Boomerboy44:

Lizzie what happened to you and SM?...... haven't seen him in awhile...... Did he sink???

Boomer,

She rammed us and I dun lost another gol danged sub ! That makes two now !!

Lambert the butler and StrangeLethargic swam for it...but me and StrangeTragic has resumed the hunt !! I think the sun got to her and she wudn't thinkin that clear and whatnot.

I'm stayin after her tho and I'm gonna save my Lizzie !!

Peddle ya lazy bean eatin burn out ! She's gettin away

Alright, this ain't workin !

We need a new boat !!

To be continued............................

RSS